The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Is there anyone commuting to University of Reading

Is there anyone that goes to this Uni commutes from London ?
If so please DM me I need some advice.
I know I should have accommodation but accommodation is almost full now I had to apply from clearing and well private accommodation at the moment is going over my budget as well as the places are nearly gone by the time I ask for a viewing/booking

So yh please DM me because I got a personal situation about it and just need some general advice
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Original post by Medicinenewbie
Is there anyone that goes to this Uni commutes from London ?
If so please DM me I need some advice.
I know I should have accommodation but accommodation is almost full now I had to apply from clearing and well private accommodation at the moment is going over my budget as well as the places are nearly gone by the time I ask for a viewing/booking

So yh please DM me because I got a personal situation about it and just need some general advice

Hey @Medicinenewbie

Firstly, we are super excited you'll be joining us, but sorry your accommodation journey hasn't been straightforward!

It may be helpful to pop this on our Official 2023 Applicant Thread as I know there are definitely lots of people who will be commuting who may be able to offer some advice.

The link from @PQ below is also super helpful with advice about being a student who lives at home, so hope that helps!

Good luck with starting, and if you have any other questions, please let us know!

Skye :smile:
4th Year Speech and Language Therapy Student
Reply 3
hey i’m kinda in the same situation as u but it won’t let me private message people so idk how to message u

Spoiler

Original post by subeyda
hey i’m kinda in the same situation as u but it won’t let me private message people so idk how to message u

Hey both @subeyda and @Medicinenewbie

I'm not sure if this would be helpful either, but you may find it useful to talk to one of our current students, Emily, who currently commutes. She doesn't commute from London, but she may have some helpful insight into what it's like to commute and some tips that you may find handy!

Hope this helps and if there's anything you think we may be able to help with, please do ask away!

Skye :smile:
4th Year Speech and Language Therapy Student

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending