The Student Room Group

Anyone else had a bad experience with Vodafone?

I'm generally a very patient guy, but this has really tested me.

I upgraded my phone towards the end of February for a iPhone 6s and I expected it to be delivered 2-4 working days later.

It didn't arrive, so I called up Vodafone and asked them why. The first time I called this woman told me that it would most certainly arrive by the end of the week or, if not, by Monday morning at the latest. It didn't.

I called up a second time the following for clarification. The guy tells me that the courier service had come to the flat but left as he found it "locked". There is always someone here and there is a bell to contact us.

I asked the guy if I could just have it sent to the nearest Vodafone shop to collect, but he tells me he can't do that because the phone is already in the process of being delivered.

According to him it will arrive by Monday morning.
Were you emailed/texted a tracking number? After it's dispatched it's not really in Vodafones hands anymore. Unfortunate situation, but at least it hasn't been lost in the post.
Original post by Brutum Fulmen
xx

Vodafone are absolutely awful, imo. They overcharged me something like £200 for data overages that I hadn't actually used. Very annoying. I'm just going to go ahead and move this to a more appropriate section in the hope you get some more answers. :h:

For real tho OP, yeah I have a few friends that complain too, youre not alone xD
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ForestShadow
For real tho OP, yeah I have a few friends that complain too, youre not alone xD

Data URLs don't work with TSR :yep: :giggle: I liked that image though… very true!
Original post by iEthan
Data URLs don't work with TSR :yep: :giggle: I liked that image though… very true!

Ah I see thanks, learnt the hard way and got a back up in quickly, thanks for the support man xD
[QUOTE=iEthan;63381051]Vodafone are absolutely awful, imo. They overcharged me something like £200 for data overages that I hadn't actually used. Very annoying. I'm just going to go ahead and move this to a more appropriate section in the hope you get some more answers. :h:
How :eek:
Original post by ForestShadow
Ah I see thanks, learnt the hard way and got a back up in quickly, thanks for the support man xD

The backup is far superior :rofl: this made me laugh a lot
Original post by teenhorrorstory
How :eek:

Awful, isn't it?! Apparently a billing issue… still not refunded me.
Reply 9
EE.

No problems so far.

Tbh only heard good things about Voda.
Will let you guys know if it shows up tomorrow. I'm hoping by the morning since I've got Uni in the afternoon.
Original post by Brutum Fulmen
Will let you guys know if it shows up tomorrow. I'm hoping by the morning since I've got Uni in the afternoon.

Please do! It's pretty bad that they've taken so long with it…
Well the Vodafone top 40 is alright...
Reply 13
They told me I had unlimited data until a certain time so I used it then I got a bill.
On the online help they insisted that despite the fact they had sent the text saying so I had to pay that soon changed as soon as I said that it was misrepresentation

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending