The Student Room Group

Going home with someone from the club?

I'm a 21 year old woman and been single for a while since my break-up a few months ago and I miss having sex. I wanna hook up with people, and I've had the opportunity to a few times at the club but I've always turned them down in the end cos I've got too scared of the idea of leaving with a stranger! I've never had casual sex before but I'm thinking of saying yes now, but I just wanted to ask other girls on here, how safe is it to just go home with someone from the club? Has anyone had any bad/dangerous experiences?
Reply 1
Okay, so... suggestion:

I get the "missing sex" bit. It's Russian roulette at a club. Unsafe comes in several forms:

They're violent
They're diseased
They're a stalker
They're not looking for the same things you are*** (after a bad breakup this can be as bad)

My personal recommendation, for what it's worth, pick something else you really like/would like to try and then meet guys there when you actually have a chance to gauge their personality (e.g. a hiking club/swimming club).

There are good and bad guys out there... I know people who've had the best and worst nights of their life doing what you're suggesting, and it's Russian Roulette.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending