Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Edexcel A2 Chemistry Exams -6CH04 (14th June) and 6CH05 (22nd June) Discussion Thread Watch

ReputationRep:
    Got A*, somehow

ReputationRep:
    Got A overall. Not talking about the A* with the hooliganism that went on

ReputationRep:
    A* (290/300 ums in A2 I don't know what happen)
    Congratulations everybody

ReputationRep:
    I got an A. Soooo sad Missed A*by 13 UMS!!
    I'm just gonna ask though, would it be worth re-marking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoeyTr)
    Bloody bombed Chemistry in comparison, the boundaries were mad.
    A*A*A* in Maths, F. maths and Physics then B in chemistry! 90 (b) in both Unit 4 and Unit 5. Ah well, hope everyone else did well!
    Congrats!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AvWOW)
    I got an A. Soooo sad Missed A*by 13 UMS!!
    I'm just gonna ask though, would it be worth re-marking?
    I missed the A* in Maths by 2 ums, did a remark and stayed the same so unless you're 100% sure it'll get higher then you should

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PlayerBB)
    I missed the A* in Maths by 2 ums, did a remark and stayed the same so unless you're 100% sure it'll get higher then you should

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ok. thank you

ReputationRep:
    Got an A, 9 ums off an A*
    Well done!

What are your overall grades and how has the day been?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayman!)
    Well done!

What are your overall grades and how has the day been?
    Thank you and WELL DONE on your A* , you deserve it!!!

My overall Chemistry grade is an A, my overall Bio grade is B, 3ums off an A

at the start, the day was like I am living in a Hell, felt so disappointed, I didn't know what to do and my firm still didn't confirmed my place so I thought everything was gone then I called my firm and they accepted me, It was the happiest moment in my life and I still can't believe it haha

Wbu ? How was your day ? And what are your overall grades, hopefully all A*s ?

ReputationRep:
    Thank you and WELL DONE on your A* , you deserve it!!!

My overall Chemistry grade is an A, my overall Bio grade is B, 3ums off an A

at the start, the day was like I am living in a Hell, felt so disappointed, I didn't know what to do and my firm still didn't confirmed my place so I thought everything was gone then I called my firm and they accepted me, It was the happiest moment in my life and I still can't believe it haha

Wbu ? How was your day ? And what are your overall grades, hopefully all A*s ?
    Thank you very much!!

That's really good to hear that they picked you regardless. So you'll be off to go?

It was pretty good, not gonna lie. I got A*A*A*A, A in Physics. Many people missed the A* in Physics with Edexcel IAL this time, might recheck a paper.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you very much!!

That's really good to hear that they picked you regardless. So you'll be off to go?

It was pretty good, not gonna lie. I got A*A*A*A, A in Physics. Many people missed the A* in Physics with Edexcel IAL this time, might recheck a paper.
    Hopefully yeah!! And yeah I cherish them for that!

Wow those are amazing grades, WELL DONE Ayman!! And yeah some of my friends missed the A* in Physics, they said it was such a hard exam but yeah rechecking the paper wouldn't do any harm so go for it

Now you're on a gap year right ?

ReputationRep:
    Well done to everyone! I got an A* not 100% this year but hey who cares

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully yeah!! And yeah I cherish them for that!

Wow those are amazing grades, WELL DONE Ayman!! And yeah some of my friends missed the A* in Physics, they said it was such a hard exam but yeah rechecking the paper wouldn't do any harm so go for it

Now you're on a gap year right ?
    Tbh chem boundaries were really high, so idk how I got it :lol:

Yep, gonna be reapplying! Might do A2 Biology in my gap year for fun.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh chem boundaries were really high, so idk how I got it :lol:

Yep, gonna be reapplying! Might do A2 Biology in my gap year for fun.
    Lool yeahh they were unfortunately!!

And lol A2 biology is fun, I am not gonna lie however exams are tough, and their marking is much more strict than in As so I advise you to think about it well. Good luck man in everything :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got a B in chemistry having received a D in AS. Quite proud tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dpoojaraa)
    Got a B in chemistry having received a D in AS. Quite proud tbh
    Well done!

ReputationRep:
    Oi lads has anyone got a mark scheme for the Unit 5 paper? I'm 6 UMS (3 marks in this paper) from an A* overall, thought I did much better than 98/120 in Unit 5. A markscheme would really help me decide whether I should get a remark, the deadline is the 20th September. Cheers

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone's unit's gone up through a remark?

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone plz confirm if titrimetric analysis and conductimetric analysis are in the specification for unit 4 A2 or no?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.