The Student Room Group

How much revision is everyone doing?

Im averaging about 30 minutes a day, I'm starting to think that GCSEs aren't that bad so i don't need to revise that much.
Reply 1
Like 3 hours on saturday/sunday. maybe 2-3 on Monday/tuesday and 1-2 other days..

I dont think its enough, i need to revise more but I just cant??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by ksj.11
Like 3 hours on saturday/sunday. maybe 2-3 on Monday/tuesday and 1-2 other days..

I dont think its enough, i need to revise more but I just cant??

Posted from TSR Mobile

How do you revise subjects like english? My english teacher left on maternity so I'm struggling a bit.
With all the practice papers I get, I average out at about 1 and a half hours a day currently. A month ago I could do 3 hours a night but I think I'm burned out now
Reply 4
Original post by JRT123
How do you revise subjects like english? My english teacher left on maternity so I'm struggling a bit.

I re read the books that I needed and im making notes on all the characters and themes. then im just reading revision guides and looking up context

Posted from TSR Mobile
Was doing like 3 hours a day for 2 months and now I'm just doing past papers, will go over everything again the day before the test.
Like an hour every day? :dontknow:

Spoiler

Well, I don't do GCSEs, but...

About 6-7 hours on weekdays and 4-5 on weekends. I've done like a grand-smacking total of 2 in the last 3 days, tho. :frown:
Too much.

Seriously though, I do like.. 4-5 hours per day.
Reply 9
revision? what's that?
Original post by KingKumy
revision? what's that?

Hahahahahhahah ikr
Reply 11
Not enough
I don't think I have done enough revision at all.
About 1 hour/1 and a half a day, just can't wait for it all to be over and done with!
Revision? HAHAHA I'm screwed anyway so I've stopped.

Quick Reply

Latest