The Student Room Group

a level chemistry

im literally failing but i revise so much idk what im doing wrong ?? how do you revise for chemistry effectively
Ahh I totally resonate with u dw!! I was in a similar situation but now I am on the up. it's different for everyone ofc but do all the past papers - if you come across a q which u have no idea how to answer, however frequent that is, look at the mark scheme and complete it in a differenc colour. then once you've finished do past Q's on topics which you couldn't answer (I use revisely.co.uk - loads of free Q's + ms). Start with AS papers if you find the a level ones rly difficult. This is just me but hope it helps in some way!

Good luck I hope it all becomes smoother :smile:
Reply 2
THANK U SO much i will deffo try this !!

Original post by ollie_official
Ahh I totally resonate with u dw!! I was in a similar situation but now I am on the up. it's different for everyone ofc but do all the past papers - if you come across a q which u have no idea how to answer, however frequent that is, look at the mark scheme and complete it in a differenc colour. then once you've finished do past Q's on topics which you couldn't answer (I use revisely.co.uk - loads of free Q's + ms). Start with AS papers if you find the a level ones rly difficult. This is just me but hope it helps in some way!

Good luck I hope it all becomes smoother :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest