The Student Room Group

PSYB1

recently found a great post on F581 explaining everything we need to know with an incredibly helpful model answer on the back, with a perfect structure and what to put into the essay. for PSYB1 i know that 1. explain the approach 2. Use a case study 3. and then evaluate it. however compared to the F581 examples it just seems lacking something, is there a structure or a set of points that will work every time, for F581 it was What was good, how it isnt, alternatives, gov failure bang A04 marks maxed out
Original post by Ricz
recently found a great post on F581 explaining everything we need to know with an incredibly helpful model answer on the back, with a perfect structure and what to put into the essay. for PSYB1 i know that 1. explain the approach 2. Use a case study 3. and then evaluate it. however compared to the F581 examples it just seems lacking something, is there a structure or a set of points that will work every time, for F581 it was What was good, how it isnt, alternatives, gov failure bang A04 marks maxed out

Hey :smile:

I've moved this to the Psychology forum for you :h:
Reply 2
Please could you post the thread you found it on?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending