AQA AS Psychology Paper 2, 23 May 2016 Opinions. UNOFFICIAL MARK SCHEME

Watch
Synonym
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
How did you lot find that exam to be honest I completely messed up argh did no revision for psychopathology that section really did punch me if the face but oh well...

A big thank you to everyone that took time out to make a mark scheme you guys are awesome

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...t?pref=2&pli=1

If this was your last exam hope you have a great time and well, just take it easy i suppose.

If you still have more upcomnig exams please focus on them and do not dwell to much on this one now.

Best of luck for your next exams and hope you guys get what you want on results day.
chlo17e
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Is the bandura bobo doll study a key study to learn for paper 2 or do we just have to know social learning theory in general?
IRoranth
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Chloebreenb)
Is the bandura bobo doll study a key study to learn for paper 2 or do we just have to know social learning theory in general?
Make sure you know it!
Synonym
Rep:
?
(Original post by Chloebreenb)
If I was you I would definitely learn that study and know its strengths/weaknesses (to then be applied in an evaluation styles question). It has appeared previously in other papers so id suggest you make sure its in the back of your head.
bigmoneysalvia
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What do we need to know about Standard Deviation for this paper? That is if we even need to know it
jessicabristow
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
So how's everyone feeling about this exam?
Synonym
Rep:
?
(Original post by jessicabristow)
So how's everyone feeling about this exam?
i havent even started unit 2 revision damn im just gonna try n fluke this exam. (have economics unit 2 on the same day gotta worry about that)
chlo17e
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
do we need to now about the areas of the brain e.g diencephalon and brain stem or just the main cerebellum and cerebrum?
dmy15
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Predictions for the biopsychology questions?
mali473
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Could sign testing come up?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Synonym
Rep:
?
(Original post by mali473)
Could sign testing come up?

Posted from TSR Mobile
yep
Purple-Pixie
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I was wondering if anyone had any tips or exemplar answers for the Approaches essays? Especially for the biological approach, I just find it so hard to apply biological ideas in an essay for some reason.

I feel like the biological approach could come up as a 12 or 8 marker in the exam as I think it was the only approach that wasn't in the specimen papers as an essay? Correct me if I'm wrong though.
Natashja
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Purple-Pixie)
I was wondering if anyone had any tips or exemplar answers for the Approaches essays? Especially for the biological approach, I just find it so hard to apply biological ideas in an essay for some reason.

I feel like the biological approach could come up as a 12 or 8 marker in the exam as I think it was the only approach that wasn't in the specimen papers as an essay? Correct me if I'm wrong though.
This website is really good for 12 marker tips !! http://www.loopa.co.uk/answer-12-mar...a-psya1-psya2/
Michael_Fishy
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by bigmoneysalvia)
What do we need to know about Standard Deviation for this paper? That is if we even need to know it
Bigger = worse results.
You do not need to know the formula or how to work it out.
firecatz
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
help for Sign testing please?!!
(Original post by Synonym)
yep
Soph97
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Did this today in A2 hope this helps you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Attached files
Griffinc
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Anyone got any revision materials they would kindly share? Im dreading this paper- thought 1st one was okayyy! How about everyone else? X
Purple-Pixie
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Griffinc)
Anyone got any revision materials they would kindly share? Im dreading this paper- thought 1st one was okayyy! How about everyone else? X
I agree, I thought the first paper was okay but really dreading this one
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi guyss, ive got a psychology whatsapp revision group for AQA psychology where we can share our notes and revision stuff so if you wanna join, then just message or pm your number and i will add u xx
chlo17e
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
in psychopathology for the cognitive approach to treating depression do we need to know about both Ellis' REBT and Becks TNAT or just one or the other?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (51)
19.92%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (58)
22.66%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (48)
18.75%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (54)
21.09%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (22)
8.59%
I haven't started researching yet (23)
8.98%

Watched Threads