The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
Reply 21
Natasha has to win. She can dance, Chris has got this far on his looks and the fact we know who he is. I must say though, that hannah's not the best choroegrapher - and she's pants compared to Natasha's guy whoever he is.
Reply 22
hornblower
Michael Jackson - Billie Jean

And Thriller... and Bad... and Beat it... and smooth criminal... and nearly everything by Jackson 5...that's all I can think of at the moment.
Reply 23
Cord
Natasha has to win. She can dance, Chris has got this far on his looks and the fact we know who he is. I must say though, that hannah's not the best choroegrapher - and she's pants compared to Natasha's guy whoever he is.

brendon..sorry, i completely want natasha to win. she is by far the best celb dancer but i think the audience will save christopher as they always do just because of jis looks and the fact that he comes on eastenders. im keeping my fingers crossed though!
Reply 24
Ooooo I love dancing, so anything really! :biggrin:
Reply 25
Natasha to win!!!!

Pretty boy your time is up.

And a song that makes me wanna dance......I wanna dance with somebody by Whitney Houston :smile:
kieshaxxx
Ooooo I love dancing, so anything really! :biggrin:

what kind of dancing?
Reply 27
John Paul Jones
what kind of dancing?

Um y'know just dancing, like when you go out or something ...
kieshaxxx

ah i see - well you wouldn't dance at a techno club the same if you were at a jazz club,

i like serbian folk dancing at the moment, but i dare not to exhibit myself with it in public
kieshaxxx

last night i danced in the car going to the club, in the streets walking to the club and in th club! hmm i love dancing too!
Reply 30
John Paul Jones
ah i see - well you wouldn't dance at a techno club the same if you were at a jazz club,

I could ... but people might think I was slightly strange ...
Reply 31
Cord
Watching strictly come dancing (yes, I have nothing better to do) and I just suddenly felt like dancing around my living room.

So I thought, what song makes you want to spontaneously dance?

The first few that come to mind for me are: Fame, Do ya love me from Dirty Dancing, Dancin' in the moonlight by Toploader, Rockin' robin by Jackson 5 and Bathwater by No Doubt.

How about you?
None.
Reply 32
kriztinae
last night i danced in the car going to the club, in the streets walking to the club and in th club! hmm i love dancing too!

Lol, yeah you obviously do!
kieshaxxx
Lol, yeah you obviously do!

heh not that obvious is it!
Well, I don't dance as such, but there are quite a few songs that I will mosh to, like wait and bleed or duality.
Reply 35
Cord
Watching strictly come dancing (yes, I have nothing better to do) and I just suddenly felt like dancing around my living room.

So I thought, what song makes you want to spontaneously dance?

The first few that come to mind for me are: Fame, Do ya love me from Dirty Dancing, Dancin' in the moonlight by Toploader, Rockin' robin by Jackson 5 and Bathwater by No Doubt.

How about you?

KissKiss
Reply 36
Oh yeah I remember that Salt'n'Pepa's "Push It" used to be a fun song to dance to!
kieshaxxx
Oh yeah I remember that Salt'n'Pepa's "Push It" used to be a fun song to dance to!

have you ever tried erotic dancing?
Reply 38
John Paul Jones
have you ever tried erotic dancing?

Like lap dancing??? Um nooooo
kieshaxxx
Like lap dancing??? Um nooooo

no not lap dancing, erotic dancing is differnet and more intimate, you should grease your legs up and try it

Latest

Trending

Trending