The Student Room Group

What is the song!? Clown/mime music video early 00s

Delete
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Help!
Reply 2
Anyone?
Do you remember anything else about it? Any lyrics you can remember?
Reply 4
Original post by RFowler
Do you remember anything else about it? Any lyrics you can remember?

Nope no lyrics. I just recall it being quite sad.

I think the clown/mime was sitting at a kitchen table and watching the clock
in fact, I think in the beginning of the video he had a normal face and as he wiped his face with a cloth , he revealed clown make up under his skin!

Mr something (song name) seems to come into my head but it may be completely wrong
Reply 5
Original post by J2013
Nope no lyrics. I just recall it being quite sad.

I think the clown/mime was sitting at a kitchen table and watching the clock
in fact, I think in the beginning of the video he had a normal face and as he wiped his face with a cloth , he revealed clown make up under his skin!

Mr something (song name) seems to come into my head but it may be completely wrong

It doesn't match the video description you provided but the Stereophonics had a song in the early 2000's called Mr. Writer and it featured clowns, albeit in a car and not at a kitchen table. If that's not the song you're after then I'm not sure what it is.
Reply 6
Original post by The Nail
It doesn't match the video description you provided but the Stereophonics had a song in the early 2000's called Mr. Writer and it featured clowns, albeit in a car and not at a kitchen table. If that's not the song you're after then I'm not sure what it is.

That isn't it but thanks anyway
Reply 7
IM TRYING TO FIND IT TOO IS THIS MANDALA EFFECT OR SOMETHING!???
It's in a sad old peoples home, but they're all clowns, then the band comes to play music and brings hot girls and they get happy again and dance???
The song is called Generator-The Holloways
Reply 9
Mr Therapy man justin nozuka
Reply 10
The song I’m teying to find, had like a black and white video, and maybe a bit or red at some places. It was young guy/guys all in black with a long t-shirt with like a joker/clown face, it kind of urban abannded set up. Kinda ghetto feel to it, and there were more people involved in the video. I do not remember any lyrics unfortunately.
(edited 6 years ago)
Heya bruh

Think you mean Bad Touch by the Blood hound gang
Reply 12
https://youtu.be/Xu3FTEmN-eg

I found the song I was looking for, it’s by The Chemical Brothers - Galvanize
I also want to ask something. Their's a song played on our TV I think in the late 90s or early 00s. Their was a mime in a black stage I think. He has sad make up with one tear on his left cheek. The only thing I remember is that he was climbing an invisible stair. My mom can't remember the song. She only told me the line "It all started as a joke." similar to that and she mentioned Phantom Mime.
Did you find the music? I believe is the one I’m also looking for. It starts with: papararapapaparara ( sport) is the only bit a remember.
I believe is have a nice day by Stereophonics
Original post by Red187
https://youtu.be/Xu3FTEmN-eg

I found the song I was looking for, it’s by The Chemical Brothers - Galvanize

Dude 😎 you rock this is the song I was looking for forgot the name only gravity keep come too mind 3 years THANKS

Quick Reply

Latest