Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    edexcel gcse. I have a list of topics to revise for but they are a mixture of non calc and calc. I don't want to waste time revising and stressing out on a non calc topic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by najama_)
    edexcel gcse. I have a list of topics to revise for but they are a mixture of non calc and calc. I don't want to waste time revising and stressing out on a non calc topic.
    This file may be helpful, just go to the appropriate section (Foundation or Higher) and the predicted topics should be there.
    Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0N...ew?usp=sharing

ReputationRep:
    Our teachers gave us a list based upon the non-calculator paper of topics that are likely to come up for the calculator paper:

Trig
    Algebraic proofs
    Upper and lower bounds
    Frequency tables
    Drawing a graph of some sort (as there was nothing in paper one)
    Similar shape
    Ratios
    Angles in parallel lines
    Simultaneous equations
    Trial and improvements

Remember that just because a question is on a calculator paper doesn't mean you need to use a calculator so there aren't always calculator and non-calculator topics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    This file may be helpful, just go to the appropriate section (Foundation or Higher) and the predicted topics should be there.
    Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0N...ew?usp=sharing
    hey thanks but i don't want just predicted because it may not come up. I want to know all sorts of possible topics that could come up so i'm confident in every single one of them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jazzy_j_)
    Our teachers gave us a list based upon the non-calculator paper of topics that are likely to come up for the calculator paper:

Trig
    Algebraic proofs
    Upper and lower bounds
    Frequency tables
    Drawing a graph of some sort (as there was nothing in paper one)
    Similar shape
    Ratios
    Angles in parallel lines
    Simultaneous equations
    Trial and improvements

Remember that just because a question is on a calculator paper doesn't mean you need to use a calculator so there aren't always calculator and non-calculator topics
    thank you and oh yeah omg i just realised you're right. Do you know all the topics that may come up? not just predicted??

ReputationRep:
    hey thanks but i don't want just predicted because it may not come up. I want to know all sorts of possible topics that could come up so i'm confident in every single one of them
    Okay, so I found this file and it seems to include ALL the topics. However, you may want to confirm by checking in a revision guide, but I'm pretty confident these are all the topics.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0N...ew?usp=sharing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    Okay, so I found this file and it seems to include ALL the topics. However, you may want to confirm by checking in a revision guide, but I'm pretty confident these are all the topics.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0N...ew?usp=sharing
    thank you so muchh!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    thank you so muchh!!!!!!!
    No problem.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

Maths

Maths Forum posting guidelines

Not sure where to post? Read the updated guidelines here

Equations

How to use LaTex

Writing equations the easy way

Student revising

Study habits of A* students

Top tips from students who have already aced their exams

Study Planner

Create your own Study Planner

Never miss a deadline again

Polling station sign

Thinking about a maths degree?

Chat with other maths applicants

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.