The Student Room Group

History and Politics Admissions Test: TSA AND HAT?!

I'm applying to Oxford for the History and Politics course. I wanted to know if it's preferable to take the TSA as well as the HAT (which I know is a requirement), since my course includes Politics and PPE candidates are supposed to take the TSA. I was wondering if i would boost my chances in any way by taking both tests?
Original post by evar12345
I'm applying to Oxford for the History and Politics course. I wanted to know if it's preferable to take the TSA as well as the HAT (which I know is a requirement), since my course includes Politics and PPE candidates are supposed to take the TSA. I was wondering if i would boost my chances in any way by taking both tests?

I didn't think one could do that. If you did and your TSA score was high I imagine it could boost your chances but then again what if you did badly? I don't think it would be worth the risk.
No, there's no point and you wouldn't be able to register anyway. Admissions tests are useful because everyone does them so you can compare people to a common benchmark' letting people sit extra tests would make this very difficult!
Original post by evar12345

Focus on the HAT, it's difficult enough (trust me!)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending