The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ArtisanQueen

[video="youtube;psFQMKcsIF8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psFQMKcsIF8[/video]

Hey Pinkteddy :wavey:

Did you see mine and mediaya intense battle for the 100 post? :mmm: :rofl:

Posted from OtherWorld
(edited 7 years ago)
106223, this is pretty sad imo
Original post by mr T 999

Hey Pinkteddy :wavey:

Did you see mine and mediaya intense battle for the 100 post? :mmm: :rofl:

Posted from OtherWorld

:yep:

Do you like the song in that video?

Do you like the song in that video?

Damn it what have I told you about breaking the 10 post limit? :angry: You told me you wouldn't break it anymore to get nice numbers you lair :mad: :mob:

You get triple spanking now :spank: :spank: :spank:

Posted from OtherWorld

Damn it what have I told you about breaking the 10 post limit? :angry: You told me you wouldn't break it anymore to get nice numbers you lair :mad: :mob:

You get triple spanking now :spank: :spank: :spank:

Posted from OtherWorld

Sorry, it's just usually now when I post an 11th, somebody like you jumps in to post. :getmecoat:

Sorry, it's just usually now when I post an 11th, somebody like you jumps in to post. :getmecoat:

Stop making excuses :hand: you did it on purpose you have some type of ocd of getting perfect numbers :colonhash: This is not the 1st time you did it you always do it :mad:

Don't even apologies cause you don't mean it and your gonna do it again :mad:

This is the reason why spotify and others on here hate you, your always causing disruptions to the game. It would have been fine if these rules weren't here but they are. You should come check out the last person to post thread, it's better suited to you.

I know you have good intentions in speeding the game up but you must stick to the rules. So not cause a disruption, if everyone eles including newbies can do it, why can't a veteran like yourself do it? :hmmm:

Posted from OtherWorld
(edited 7 years ago)

Your I feel stupid aswell :rofl: although I do respect a girl that doesn't give up :wink:

:colonhash:

Well tbh I actually would have waited an hour :colondollar:

Posted from OtherWorld

Aw same for you, i thought u'd give up! But u didnt :tongue:

Lool next time we will:mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Stop making excuses :hand: you did it on purpose you have some type of ocd of getting perfect numbers :colonhash: This is not the 1st time you did it you always do it :mad:

Don't even apologies cause you don't mean it and your gonna do it again :mad:

This is the reason why spotify and others on here hate you, your always causing disruptions to the game. It would have been fine if these rules weren't here but they are. You should come check out the last person to post thread, it's better suited to you.

I know you have good intentions in speeding the game up but you must stick to the rules. So not cause a disruption, if everyone eles including newbies can do it, why can't a veteran like yourself do it? :hmmm:

Posted from OtherWorld

I will prove to you I won't do it again. :unimpressed:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Latest