The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Coventry Accommodation

Hi everyone, basically I applied to Coventry Uni and in the end I got an unconditional offer, I applied for my accommodation ages ago, just wondering if anyone has heard anything from the accommodation team or not and whether I should be concerned or im just worrying for no reason what so ever? really appreciate the help, thank you
Original post by GLW97
Hi everyone, basically I applied to Coventry Uni and in the end I got an unconditional offer, I applied for my accommodation ages ago, just wondering if anyone has heard anything from the accommodation team or not and whether I should be concerned or im just worrying for no reason what so ever? really appreciate the help, thank you

Apparently, tooons of people who applied for accommodation are waiting for replies, so I wouldn't worry too much :smile:
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Original post by GLW97

Literally KEEP calling the accomodation team. Annoy them, make sure that your name is at the top of the list and you'll get it. I know so many people that had to get student houses because they let the accom team slide.
My twin sister (who also got a unconditional from Coventry) got her accommodation offer weeks ago, although I don't know if that was because she was offered partnership accommodation.
But even then she just got an email from the private organisation saying that she'd been offered accommodation with them and had to phone Coventry to check whether it was legit (it was)
Original post by GLW97

Just email them to know if everything's ok with your application. I had to wait almost a month since I received my unconditional offer, last week I email them and today I received my offer. :smile:
Reply 5
I got my offer through everyone! just looking for flat mates now haha :smile:
Reply 6
Anyone looking for a private room?
Reply 7
Looking for 2 people to share my accommodation with. Very close to uni. Large house.

Quick Reply

Latest