The Student Room Group

Need a student to take over my lease

Hi there -

Due to unforeseen circumstances I will not be able to move into my accommodation this academic year and need someone to take over my lease at Millennium view in Coventry. It’s a 51 week contract all bills included at £110 per week. The room is a silver en-suite and the kitchen is shared with I believe 4/5 other people. Any questions feel free to WhatsApp me on 07914451422 or just message on Facebook. Thank you 👍
Hi there

I'm sorry about your change in circumstances. Perhaps it would be helpful to post on a local student Facebook page or on Spare room. I usually look at facebook groups if seeking accommodation :smile:

All the best
Jaz - Cardiff student rep
Reply 2
Congratulations to everyone who received their results! I am looking for someone to takeover my ensuite tenancy for next year at Millennium View Coventry. Its a 2 minute walk from Pool Meadow Bus Station where you can get to Warwick University in 19 minutes. Its also a 10 minute walk to Coventry University. Tenancy is from 09 September 2023 to 15 July 2024. Total Rent: £5092.86. That's £115 per week. Message me if you are interested.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending