The Student Room Group

Couples accommodation at university

Which universities offer couples accommodation, and how does it work applying for it if I'm going to university in 2024 with my partner?
Reply 1
Original post by Rowanthepotato
Which universities offer couples accommodation, and how does it work applying for it if I'm going to university in 2024 with my partner?

I know that some cambridge colleges like trinity hall and st johns offer couple accomodation, but that is mainly for post graduates I believe, so it might be similar at other universities - you cold pobably just email the universirty accomodation organising department directly
Original post by Rowanthepotato

Hi there,
While I'm not sure which universities offer accommodation with dual-occupancy, I know that this is fairly common across private student accommodation providers. For example, at Student Roost, many of our properties offer dual-occupancy at no extra cost.

Hope this helps!

- Sophie
Original post by StudentRoost Rep
Hi there,
While I'm not sure which universities offer accommodation with dual-occupancy, I know that this is fairly common across private student accommodation providers. For example, at Student Roost, many of our properties offer dual-occupancy at no extra cost.

Hope this helps!

- Sophie

Thank you so much, I'll definitely look into that! :smile:
Original post by Ariichu
I know that some cambridge colleges like trinity hall and st johns offer couple accomodation, but that is mainly for post graduates I believe, so it might be similar at other universities - you cold pobably just email the universirty accomodation organising department directly

Thank you! :smile:
Hello!
I'm one of the student ambassadors here at Coventry University!
I do know some places at coventry university offer dual occupancy homes within their accommodation. For example I know Bishop Gate allow 'Two-dios' which allow you and your partner to live together if you wish.
As well as this, there are other accommodations here such as Godiva place too, but I'm not sure they do shared beds!
I hope this helps.
Kind regards,
Courtney H
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hello!
I'm one of the student ambassadors here at Coventry University!
I do know some places at coventry university offer dual occupancy homes within their accommodation. For example I know Bishop Gate allow 'Two-dios' which allow you and your partner to live together if you wish.
As well as this, there are other accommodations here such as Godiva place too, but I'm not sure they do shared beds!
I hope this helps.
Kind regards,
Courtney H

Thank you! I'll definitely look into that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending