The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

CAS

I got my CAS shield application 3 days ago from Coventry university.
I received conditional offer letter and i had to submit a detailed personal statement and to meet an interview but I received a mail yesterday mentioning that my personal statement is pending but however i sent it to uni mail and didn’t get any reply. Will this affect my CAS
Hello Sineka!
I appreciate you taking the time to ask us.
I would advise that you get into contact with the university in regards to your application and to see if this affects your CAS.
I have posted the contact information below.
Phone: +44 (0)24 7765 2152
Email: [email protected]
Good luck and kind regards,
Courtney H
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Original post by Sineka Anton
I got my CAS shield application 3 days ago from Coventry university.
I received conditional offer letter and i had to submit a detailed personal statement and to meet an interview but I received a mail yesterday mentioning that my personal statement is pending but however i sent it to uni mail and didn’t get any reply. Will this affect my CAS

Hi @Sineka Anton

Hope you're doing well. According to my knowledge, there would be no significant effect, you'd receive CAS after the successful completion of credibility interview. Hope this helps:smile:.

Kind regards
Bhavya Harika Gowraram
Student Ambassador - Coventry University
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hi @Sineka
Hope you're doing well. According to my knowledge, there would be no significant effect, you'd receive CAS after the successful completion of credibility interview. Hope this helps:smile:.

Kind regards
Bhavya Harika Gowraram
Student Ambassador - Coventry University

Hi i have received my CAS letter from Coventry University within 10 days and i am so happy
Original post by Sineka Anton
Hi i have received my CAS letter from Coventry University within 10 days and i am so happy

Hello Sineka Anton,

Greetings! Hope you are doing well.

Congratulations on receiving your CAS letter from Coventry University. We are excited to see you here at Coventry University.

If you are an international student, I would advise you to get your documents prepared for the visa interview. The visa process usually takes 15-20 working business days. You can also check out Coventry University student accommodations for the student and can take a virtual tour of the accommodation as well.

I believe that this entire process can be a little overwhelming but I assure you that the journey is going to be nothing less amazing.

If you have any questions or queries, do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to seeing you here at Coventry University soon.

Warm Regards,
Megha Sharma
Student Ambassador
MSc Business Analytics
Coventry University
Reply 5
Hello,

I have submitted all the required documents and my CAS shield has been on 96% for over 5weeks without any information from Coventry.

My classes will start May 15th and all mails sent to the international office were not replied likewise the phone placed across . After making installment payments of €8000 fees and submitted the necessary document I can't understand why the university will be silent on giving timely information.
Original post by Kunletosin
Hello,

I have submitted all the required documents and my CAS shield has been on 96% for over 5weeks without any information from Coventry.

My classes will start May 15th and all mails sent to the international office were not replied likewise the phone placed across . After making installment payments of €8000 fees and submitted the necessary document I can't understand why the university will be silent on giving timely information.

Hello @Kunletosin

I hope you're well. I am sorry to hear about this, well done for getting to 96% that is great. As this is a public forum, we cannot take your personal details to be able to find information about your CAS for you. I am not sure if you are aware, but the CAS deadline for May intake was 4th April 2023.

Please can I advise you to contact: [email protected] to see if they can rectify this or give you any updates. Alternatively you can use the live chat option found here: https://coventry-university.my.salesforce-sites.com/CU_ChatOfflineSupport?queue=dom

Opening Times: Mon - Fri 8.30am - 8pm GMT or Sat & Sun 9am - 4pm GMT

Kind regards,
Jade :smile:
Cov Uni Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest