The Student Room Group

Who is your favourite Olympic athlete?

Also, what events do they compete in?
I don't know her name, but she's a very young good-looking Brazilian women's volleyball player
Tom Daley
After just witnessing the 77 kg weightlifting I love Nijat Rahimov. Lifts a world record by 4 kg to win and then treats us to a great celebration that involved a cool dance.
Phelps - inspirational role model

Gymnastics - they are all gym goals, aesthetics + function

Not the Brazil football team:tongue:
Original post by Kendrik Lamar
I don't know her name, but she's a very young good-looking Brazilian women's volleyball player

:colonhash: all of the brazilian women in volleyball are HOT :biggrin:
Mack Horton
image.jpeg

Spoiler

Won Australias first gold in Rio (Swimming)
(edited 7 years ago)
Phelps, missy Franklin, max Whitlock

Posted from TSR Mobile
Gabrielle Douglas, Allison felix*
Reply 9
Personally I would go for Sir Brad cause he could very well be our most successful Olympian, however I do agree that Phelps is a machine and an inspiration to all, also with time Tom Daley could be considered great (on the number of Olympics he has entered!).
The man

Bolt :smile:
Michael Phelps and Usain Bolt :biggrin:

MP (5 Gold and 1 Silver at Rio) and he competed in 6 events
The ones that come to my mind are the men's 200m individual medley, 200m butterfly, 100m butterfly, 4x100m medley relay and 2 other events.

Bolt (I like to call him Lightning Bolt) 1 Gold atm and hopefully 2 more :smile:
He already did the 100m event and he was a bit slow at the start (first 50m) but then managed to finish first becaus he is Bolt after all. He is going for the treble-treble and I really hope he gets it!!
He's going to do the 200m today (he is most nervous about this but I hope he does well and gets the gold) and on Thursday he will do 4x100m relay with his friends.
fred phelps

the second one from the left :colondollar:
Mo Farah
Laura Trott :colondollar:
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest