The Student Room Group

The BNP is not racist

All the BNP want to do is preserve the ethnic and cultural identity of the Britsh people. We want the same ‘human rights’ that everyone else is entitled to; a right to a homeland, freedom, security, identity and democracy.

We are not against immigrants as individuals. We are against the SYSTEM that imports cheap labour regardless of the wishes of the host population.

The British people were never asked if they wanted to become a multi cultural society (melting pot). –immigration was forced upon us undemocratically and against the clear wishes of the majority. Enoch Powell was right all those years ago yet was dismissed as a ‘racist’. If only Enoch had had his way the country not be in its present state. Enoch Powell was right. Nick Griffin and the BNP are right!

The BNP are realist, not racist!

Maybe in the early days of the BNP, after the break-away from the National Front there was a small racist element to the party, Nick Griffin has freely admitted this. The reason for that was the party was being more influenced by the far- rights NF ex-members.

Nick Griffin then came into power for the BNP in september 1999 and demanded CHANGE and REFORM to the party and its policies.
The party now takes a strict line on racism, anyone found with racist views or intentions in the party are kicked out.

'Racism' is to HATE another ethnic group or race. For years now the media and government have lied and abused the British National Party. They created an image for the public that they were a 'thuggish' 'racist' 'fascist' 'biggoted' party, anything to stop the British people from seeing the truth.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
OK, so why are the BNP anti-immigration? How does immigration per se, even from white countries, undermine indigenous British people?

And are non-whites welcome as BNP members, if the BNP truly aren't racist?
Reply 2
lol, the bnp slogan 9 years ago was "keep britain white" - it was written underneath their logo in the voting booth i went to. needless to say, i didn't tick the box since i fancied the colour green myself, hence greenpeace got the vote.

do you know what generic fascism is? if you did, you may be able to spot the fascist ideology permeating griffins speeches...
All the BNP want to do is preserve the ethnic and cultural identity of the Britsh people.

Define "British people" and why should they have more rights than others? It certainly seems to have racist elements. You'd class a "British race" as superior to other races by establishing them as a priority.
D00
We want the same ‘human rights’ that everyone else is entitled to; a right to a homeland, freedom, security, identity and democracy.

Do the people who you don't consider to be British, yet were born here deserve human rights? Surely it would be an infringement of human rights if they had to be sent home because their parents were?
Reply 5
"Against criticism a man can neither protest nor defend himself; he must act in spite of it, and then it will gradually yield to him." - Goethe.

Smart man, that Goethe. Never been more fitting, either, unless you expect us to believe that the entire mainstream british press is simply making stuff up about the party.
Reply 6
Taking a, to put it mildly, sympathetic stance on Holocaust denial doesn't strike me as a realistic position.
Reply 7

Well, no point me joining then. :mad:
Reply 8
Phillip
Taking a, to put it mildly, sympathetic stance on Holocaust denial doesn't strike me as a realistic position.

It's not what's being denied, but rather the right to deny that is what the BNP are sympathetic towards. And quite rightly so.
Reply 9
Howard
It's not what's being denied, but rather the right to deny that is what the BNP are sympathetic towards. And quite rightly so.

You've misunderstood me. Nick Griffin is a holocaust denier.
Come on Howie, tell us more. What are your views on such things?
Reply 11
naivesincerity
Come on Howie, tell us more. What are your views on such things?

What things?
Reply 12
Phillip
You've misunderstood me. Nick Griffin is a holocaust denier.

Is he?
Reply 13
Howard
Is he?

He has called it the "Holohoax".
Howard
What things?

Well whether wanting to preserve certain ethnic traits in a country(which is, however they veil it, what the BNP wants) is morally wrong I guess....
D00

The British people were never asked if they wanted to become a multi cultural society (melting pot). –immigration was forced upon us undemocratically and against the clear wishes of the majority.

Britain maintained the world's largest multicultural Empire. My uncle showed me a copy of a book that was given to all civil servants in the colonial government; it said, "The British Empire is also the world's largest Mohammedan (i.e. Muslim) Empire" and provided loads of information about the religion for reference.

If Britain didn't want millions of dark-skinned, non-Christian people seeking immigration, it should have thought of that before teaching them all English and creating the Commonwealth.
The term 'racism' is defined as the belief that certain races are superior to others, right? The BNP's main wishes are for Britain to remain the territory of who they perceive to be the true British, however. To this end, no, the BNP is not racist.
Reply 17
naivesincerity
Well whether wanting to preserve certain ethnic traits in a country(which is, however they veil it, what the BNP wants) is morally wrong I guess....

Don't care really. I don't live there anyway.
Howard
Don't care really. I don't live there anyway.

Ok, well if a similar party existed in the US?
D00
All the BNP want to do is preserve the ethnic and cultural identity of the Britsh people. We want the same ‘human rights’ that everyone else is entitled to; a right to a homeland, freedom, security, identity and democracy.

We are not against immigrants as individuals. We are against the SYSTEM that imports cheap labour regardless of the wishes of the host population.

The British people were never asked if they wanted to become a multi cultural society (melting pot). –immigration was forced upon us undemocratically and against the clear wishes of the majority. Enoch Powell was right all those years ago yet was dismissed as a ‘racist’. If only Enoch had had his way the country not be in its present state. Enoch Powell was right. Nick Griffin and the BNP are right!

Maybe in the early days of the BNP, after the break-away from the National Front there was a small racist element to the party, Nick Griffin has freely admitted this. The reason for that was the party was being more influenced by the far- rights NF ex-members.

Nick Griffin then came into power for the BNP in september 1999 and demanded CHANGE and REFORM to the party and its policies.
The party now takes a strict line on racism, anyone found with racist views or intentions in the party are kicked out.

'Racism' is to HATE another ethnic group or race. For years now the media and government have lied and abused the British National Party. They created an image for the public that they were a 'thuggish' 'racist' 'fascist' 'biggoted' party, anything to stop the British people from seeing the truth.

Not even sure why i'm bothering...

Freedom, security and democracy are rights we already have- so no need for a change of governance on that front. Freedom to a homeland-we have that too- though i reckon our ideas on what constitutes a "homeland" and who deserves it differ somewhat-part of the problem, really.

"The wishes of the host population"- what are you talking abou? Clearly, business owners"wish" for immigrants ot be allowed in. Clearly, the elected government, th representative of the country, "wishes" to allow it. Equally very clear, the BNP would be in power if enough people "wished" for a more hardline on immigrants. You need to wake up and accept that the "wishes" of the majority of the population, are what have consigned the BNP to a fringe-extremist wing of "politics".

Saying "they are right" isn't really getting the deabte anywhere, is it? Multicultualism is a reality around the world, deal with it, or YOU need to find somewhere else to go. You believe that by virtue of being born ooin this strip of land, it owes you something? It endows rights upin you, the land itself? No- the rulers of the kand give you rights. There is no intrinsic value to a country- a piece of land. And if you don't like the way we are ruled, you can go elsewhere!

And thats a heavy claim- that the media have "lied" about all of the members who have been CONVICTED of racist crimes. Any proof it was all lies? You'll have to do a lot better than simply proclaim they aren't a xenophobic and nasty organisation if you want to change people's minds.

Latest

Trending

Trending