The Student Room Group

What Do Do? How do I handle this.

So I HAD this friend..We'll call her Katie. Katie Said some racist things to me. Calling me a monkey, Zebra, Etc. There was this whole drama. As I'm typing this up her mom is in the classroom as the sub. Help me I feel like I am going to throw up. I'm crying in a corner.
Reply 1
Original post by Nicki vs Cardi
So I HAD this friend..We'll call her Katie. Katie Said some racist things to me. Calling me a monkey, Zebra, Etc. There was this whole drama. As I'm typing this up her mom is in the classroom as the sub. Help me I feel like I am going to throw up. I'm crying in a corner.

YOU CANNOT have a RACIST FRIEND becuase that is NOT FRIENDSHIP IF SHE'S DISRESPECTING YOU. :frown:

I would ADVICE you to tell your vice prinicpal or prinicpal or form teacher about this situation because rasism is not acceptable in our society.

Shame to those people who is racist. If Katie is causing you lot of stress then tell her that you don't want to be friends with her anymore because friends shouldn't cause drama and stress. Especially at the stressful time when your are probably closer to the exams.

Let me know how did you do with the sitation.

- Jeffrey
Reply 2
Original post by jporter896
YOU CANNOT have a RACIST FRIEND because that is NOT FRIENDSHIP IF SHE'S DISRESPECTING YOU. :frown:

I would ADVICE you to tell your vice principal or principal or form teacher about this situation because racism is not acceptable in our society.

Shame to those people who is racist. If Katie is causing you lot of stress then tell her that you don't want to be friends with her anymore because friends shouldn't cause drama and stress. Especially at the stressful time when your are probably closer to the exams.

Let me know how did you do with the situation.

- Jeffrey

Thanks Jeffery, I told her two months ago that we're done but she is still really annoying. Plus we do cheer together. Her mom was my sub and I was crying because I didn't feel good. I didn't feel comfortable being in the same room as her. I know that sounds bad but...
I was also crying because she wouldn't let me go to the bathroom. (It's almost THAT time of the month)
Reply 3
Thanks Jeffery, I told her two months ago that we're done but she is still really annoying. Plus we do cheer together. Her mom was my sub and I was crying because I didn't feel good. I didn't feel comfortable being in the same room as her. I know that sounds bad but...
I was also crying because she wouldn't let me go to the bathroom. (It's almost THAT time of the month)

who wouldn't let you go to bathroom? If the sub teacher refusing to let you to go to bathroom then I would advise you to tell the prinical or form teacher about the sitation. I would avoid Katie if I was you. If you're in the same room as katie in then just avoid eye contact and keep your distance from her.

Also, if shes being annoying then I would advise you to be civil with her. No point to cause fuss and issues.
Reply 4
who wouldn't let you go to bathroom? If the sub teacher refusing to let you to go to bathroom then I would advise you to tell the prinical or form teacher about the sitation. I would avoid Katie if I was you. If you're in the same room as katie in then just avoid eye contact and keep your distance from her.

Also, if shes being annoying then I would advise you to be civil with her. No point to cause fuss and issues.

Thanks that's how I'm handling it.
Reply 5
Thanks that's how I'm handling it.

that good. let me know if anything changed
Reply 6
that good. let me know if anything changed

I will
Reply 7

That is harassment. Report it, and it will get fixed. This is unacceptable.
if someone is being racist to you, that person no longer deserves to be your friend! <3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending