What shows have you watched more than once beginning to end?

Watch
I am Kira
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I have not done this for any show yet but I feel like watching death note again
I've watched single episodes of futurama, simpsons and south park multiple times but not beginning to end
What shows did you love watching that you had to watch again?
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
Stargate SG1 and Stargate Atlantis
Star Trek The Next Generation
Still Game
Rab C Nesbitt
Futurama
Father Ted
Gimme Gimme Gimme
FMAB
I am Kira
Rep:
(Original post by Spock's Socks)
Stargate SG1 and Stargate Atlantis
Star Trek The Next Generation
Still Game
Rab C Nesbitt
Futurama
Father Ted
Gimme Gimme Gimme
FMAB
Omg what a nerd:mmm:
Spoiler:
Show
No im kidding, I've started FMAB but it hasn't hooked me like other animes tbh
username2705335
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
The Vampire Diaries :love:
Pinkberry_y
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Family guy
Airmed
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
The Tudors and Father Ted.
AndrewSCO
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Breaking Bad, Prison Break, Suits, Friends, How To Get Away With Murder
tanyapotter
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
breaking bad
attack on titan
friends
it's always sunny in philadelphia
Eunomia
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I will repeat Game of Thrones before the next season comes out, I haven't repeated it so far.

I watched Code Geass twice because my little sister wanted me to watch it with her.

Downton Abbey I re-watched with my mum, as she didn't want to watch it alone but that's about it. There are so many good shows out there, so I don't have much time to watch them more than once.
zabveniye
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Life on Mars
Ashes to Ashes

Currently partway through Homeland for the second time.
username2437011
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Tom and Jerry, Ben10, :hmmmm:
Eunomia
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Airmed)
The Tudors and Father Ted.
I stopped watching the Tudors after Anne's death. Did it stay just as good? Because I'm thinking of going back to it.
ihatePE
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I've watched a korean historical drama called ''Jewel in the palace'' for the third time before, once when i was 6 with my parents, then again at 10 and then 12. since it had a great plot but really difficult politics power struggle theme, i had to watch it 3 times to understand the politics scheming.

I've also watched The Tribe 2 times, i discovered it in 2009, 6 years after it stopped airing, but even long after, i felt that it was part of my childhood.it's the best dystopia show ever in my opinion
Airmed
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by WBZ144)
I stopped watching the Tudors after Anne's death. Did it stay just as good? Because I'm thinking of going back to it.
Natalie Dormer really did make the show. Season 3 is only 8 episodes though. It was ok, could have been better. Season 4 is decent.
queen-bee
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Prison breaaaaak,the walking dead, Lost. Y'all can give me suggestions to try out new ones and please don't say tgot
FarmerTeddie
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Breaking Bad
FMAB
Seven Deadly Sins
AOT
Dragonball Z
Community
Yu-Gi-Oh
AndrewSCO
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by queen-bee)
Prison breaaaaak,the walking dead, Lost. Y'all can give me suggestions to try out new ones and please don't say tgof
I kinda want to start Lost again but ceebs with like S4 onwards haha

Prison Break S1 is my favourite season of any show, it's so good

I'd watch Dexter if you've not seen that
DanArthur
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Breaking Bad , Game of Thrones , Suits
I am Kira
Rep:
omg i love dexter:love:
I am Kira
Rep:
(Original post by tanyapotter)
breaking bad
attack on titan
friends
it's always sunny in philadelphia
Attack on titan wasn't that great the first time:mmm:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.24%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.67%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (141)
26.16%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.16%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (261)
48.42%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.34%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise