What shows have you watched more than once beginning to end?

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I have not done this for any show yet but I feel like watching death note again
    I've watched single episodes of futurama, simpsons and south park multiple times but not beginning to end
    What shows did you love watching that you had to watch again?

ReputationRep:
    Stargate SG1 and Stargate Atlantis
    Star Trek The Next Generation
    Still Game
    Rab C Nesbitt
    Futurama
    Father Ted
    Gimme Gimme Gimme
    FMAB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Stargate SG1 and Stargate Atlantis
    Star Trek The Next Generation
    Still Game
    Rab C Nesbitt
    Futurama
    Father Ted
    Gimme Gimme Gimme
    FMAB
    Omg what a nerd:mmm:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    No im kidding, I've started FMAB but it hasn't hooked me like other animes tbh

ReputationRep:
    The Vampire Diaries :love:

ReputationRep:
    Family guy

ReputationRep:
    The Tudors and Father Ted.

ReputationRep:
    I hate rewatching stuff and re-doing stuff with a passion, ive quit great game/stopped playing them since the game crashed and i hadn't saved for a while..

The only thing i rewatched,twice, is dexter and that just shows how good it is really, one of the best TV series out there really. ( ending and season 8 sucked though ); i also skipped a lot of it, since i knew what happened the 3rd time round and its rather long, so i wanted to speed it up.

tried to rewatch a number of shows, but after a EP or 2, i lose all intrest in it. i kind of re-watched Mad men, also a great TV series and the Wire, but i couldn't be asked to finish them. I also re-watched breaking bad, since i don't really like it and thought after a year ill have another go at it, and i still dont think its that great,, you can skip 50% or 75% of some episodes and not miss a single thing, didnt get around to the end of it the second time, it was just too painful to watch.

ReputationRep:
    Breaking Bad, Prison Break, Suits, Friends, How To Get Away With Murder

ReputationRep:
    breaking bad
    attack on titan
    friends
    it's always sunny in philadelphia

ReputationRep:
    I will repeat Game of Thrones before the next season comes out, I haven't repeated it so far.

I watched Code Geass twice because my little sister wanted me to watch it with her.

Downton Abbey I re-watched with my mum, as she didn't want to watch it alone but that's about it. There are so many good shows out there, so I don't have much time to watch them more than once.

ReputationRep:
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer
    Life on Mars
    Ashes to Ashes

Currently partway through Homeland for the second time.

ReputationRep:
    Tom and Jerry, Ben10, :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airmed)
    The Tudors and Father Ted.
    I stopped watching the Tudors after Anne's death. Did it stay just as good? Because I'm thinking of going back to it.

ReputationRep:
    I've watched a korean historical drama called ''Jewel in the palace'' for the third time before, once when i was 6 with my parents, then again at 10 and then 12. since it had a great plot but really difficult politics power struggle theme, i had to watch it 3 times to understand the politics scheming.

I've also watched The Tribe 2 times, i discovered it in 2009, 6 years after it stopped airing, but even long after, i felt that it was part of my childhood.it's the best dystopia show ever in my opinion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WBZ144)
    I stopped watching the Tudors after Anne's death. Did it stay just as good? Because I'm thinking of going back to it.
    Natalie Dormer really did make the show. Season 3 is only 8 episodes though. It was ok, could have been better. Season 4 is decent.

ReputationRep:
    Prison breaaaaak,the walking dead, Lost. Y'all can give me suggestions to try out new ones and please don't say tgot

ReputationRep:
    Breaking Bad
    FMAB
    Seven Deadly Sins
    AOT
    Dragonball Z
    Community
    Yu-Gi-Oh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Prison breaaaaak,the walking dead, Lost. Y'all can give me suggestions to try out new ones and please don't say tgof
    I kinda want to start Lost again but ceebs with like S4 onwards haha

Prison Break S1 is my favourite season of any show, it's so good

I'd watch Dexter if you've not seen that

ReputationRep:
    Breaking Bad , Game of Thrones , Suits

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rimstone)
    I hate rewatching stuff and re-doing stuff with a passion, ive quit great game/stopped playing them since the game crashed and i hadn't saved for a while..

The only thing i rewatched,twice, is dexter and that just shows how good it is really, one of the best TV series out there really. ( ending and season 8 sucked though ); i also skipped a lot of it, since i knew what happened the 3rd time round and its rather long, so i wanted to speed it up.

tried to rewatch a number of shows, but after a EP or 2, i lose all intrest in it. i kind of re-watched Mad men, also a great TV series and the Wire, but i couldn't be asked to finish them. I also re-watched breaking bad, since i don't really like it and thought after a year ill have another go at it, and i still dont think its that great,, you can skip 50% or 75% of some episodes and not miss a single thing, didnt get around to the end of it the second time, it was just too painful to watch.
    omg i love dexter:love:

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 28, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Who would you vote for in an early general election?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.