The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Definitely join table tennis. Not medics table tennis, I heard it was crap. Seriously.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Anything medics related is crap. :wink:
I hate to say it, but bar ICSM rugby :angry: They're still crap though.
Reply 4
Who's going to join Rocksoc? I'll be President in October!

\m/
Reply 5
I'm probably going to join the track and field society, but they would all be noobs compared to me :P
Is Rocksoc a society for metalheads or rock and roll music?
Reply 7
Metal/industrial music mostly. There's also Jazz&Rock society and Alternative Music Society.
Rickard.N
I'm probably going to join the track and field society, but they would all be noobs compared to me :P

I am aware that you are in the National team for Sweden... am I correct?
If thats true, your better off trying out for ULU (not sure if we're allowed to enter their teams... eventhough we're still allowed in their leagues)

or go for British universities, though I dont know if they have a full time schedule.

check www.busa.org.uk for more details.
Reply 10
poker's always a good way to waste some time
and money.
or get some money
Reply 13
spencer-smith
I am aware that you are in the National team for Sweden... am I correct?

I'm not in the national team, only about two or so in each age group get to run for the national team. But I'm definately top 10, but I haven't been active this summer, I've been working too much. I will try to get in shape for uni though :smile:
Reply 14
tuppatopbrer
If thats true, your better off trying out for ULU (not sure if we're allowed to enter their teams... eventhough we're still allowed in their leagues)

or go for British universities, though I dont know if they have a full time schedule.

check www.busa.org.uk for more details.

I might. Anyone know where I can find some results from those leagues? is it líke national level or below?
Rickard.N
I'm not in the national team, only about two or so in each age group get to run for the national team. But I'm definitely top 10, but I haven't been active this summer, I've been working too much. I will try to get in shape for uni though :smile:

!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
You are top 10 in Sweden! OMG!!!!!!!!!

I guess you can contact directly with the student union. They can make some special arrangements for you. May be you can run for Imperial College!

Imperial College is in luck! :biggrin:
Reply 16
he meant top 10 in his age group. which is still amazing
Reply 17
My friend is number 1 for his age group in England, but he goes to Loughborough :wink:
^^ LOL, wouldnt expect much less.
Reply 19
Huh, seems to be the problem to sort out the ones I don't want to go to :wink: Think I'll definitely take Badminton, French and German society. Though I shortlist Debating, Spanish and Aeronautics society as well...

Anyone here who has been in any society in the last year(s) and can recommend any?

Latest

Trending

Trending