The Student Room Group

Maths A level

I got a B in my GCSE's for maths and despite having below the minimum required amout of C's and above, I've been allowed to take A level and further maths. Difficulty is clearly an issue as well as little to no time to make a plan B but I've been given a chance that not many people get at the grades I currently have and it's been a goal to eventually become a maths teacher. What does everyone think? Level 2 work skills course or A level ans further maths?
Reply 1
Original post by Danielking2000
I got a B in my GCSE's for maths and despite having below the minimum required amout of C's and above, I've been allowed to take A level and further maths. Difficulty is clearly an issue as well as little to no time to make a plan B but I've been given a chance that not many people get at the grades I currently have and it's been a goal to eventually become a maths teacher. What does everyone think? Level 2 work skills course or A level ans further maths?

A level maths and further for sure!

Just because you didn't do as well as you could have in your GCSE, doesn't mean you'll automatically fail. Just work like a savage and you'll pass
Thanks. I will try my best.

Quick Reply

Latest