Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Economics or Economic and Finance? Watch

ReputationRep:
    What would provide me with the broadest opportunities of careers? Also, would Economics and Finance allow to me work in government? Or is that purely for straight econ students?

ReputationRep:
    You can work in government with economics and finance. Theres not really one career that you can do with one degree that you can't do with the other

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trapz99)
    You can work in government with economics and finance. Theres not really one career that you can do with one degree that you can't do with the other
    So what would happen if I miss out modules like Econometrics or a little bit of intermediate/advanced microeconomics. Would this hinder me in studying Econ and finance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ze Witcher)
    So what would happen if I miss out modules like Econometrics or a little bit of intermediate/advanced microeconomics. Would this hinder me in studying Econ and finance?
    No

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.