The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Keele University Offer Holders 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by unihelp98
Hi I sent off my ucas application last Thursday and I was wondering how long it takes for Keele to reply. They are probably going to be my first or insurance choice and I really want an offer from them!
Predicted grades: ABC
Offer: waiting!!
I applied for Politics if you were wondering.

Hi - do you mean Thursday 24th or Thursday 17th November? Our admissions teams are aiming to process applications within a week - so hopefully you will hear soon. Good luck!

We have a small digital team here to answer any other questions you might have,
Hope that helps
Sam - Digital Team
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Original post by Keele University
Hi - do you mean Thursday 24th or Thursday 17th November? Our admissions teams are aiming to process applications within a week - so hopefully you will hear soon. Good luck!

We have a small digital team here to answer any other questions you might have,
Hope that helps
Sam - Digital Team

24th! Sorry :smile: I look forwarding to hearing from you!
Course applied for: marketing & media, communications and culture
GCSE Grades: A*AAABBBBBB
AS Grades (If you did AS): AC
A2 Predictions: A*AB
Unconditional??: yes if firm, if not they lowered it from BBB to BCC
Where else you applied: goldsmiths, nottingham, leeds and leicester
What you're looking forward to! i'm not sure if i'll firm/insurance yet but it's the only course with marketing so i'm super excited to study that but i'm also another one excited for university as a whole and meeting new people, moving out and being independent.
It's been over a week and I still haven't heard from them or any other unis :/ slightly worried now
Reply 24
Original post by unihelp98
It's been over a week and I still haven't heard from them or any other unis :/ slightly worried now

I wouldn't worry about it, I didn't hear anything for over a week, and then I got 3 offers in about 5 days, just be patient :smile: all the unis have SO many applicants to sort through, I really really wouldn't worry!
I got an offer for management and marketing, conditions are abc or bbb but I do btecs so slightly confused. Any idea 😅?
Course applied for: astrophysics with foundation year
GCSE Grades: 3 As, 3Bs, a C and a Merit
AS Grades (If you did AS): EDDC (they're rubbish because of personal reasons)
A2 Predictions: im not sure
Where else you applied: Kent, Leeds, uclan and Hull

Got offers from Kent, Uclan and Hull, rejected from Leeds but im still waiting on Keele😭 sent my application off over 4 weeks ago, how long did everyone else wait to get an offer? And did anyone apply for my course? (Foundation year or not)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got an offer from them for Politics AB (already have a C in one subject). Now just trying to choose between them and Kent for my firm 😬
Hi, I've applied to study BA Sociology at Keele (my predicted grades are BBC), it's been a week and I still haven't heard anything back 😁 Most people I've talked to said that they received an offer within a week and I've already got offers from 3 other universities, should I be worried? (I am planning on putting Keele as my firm choice).
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 29
I applied to study Biomedical Science at Keele and got my offer through a week after they acknowledged my application, rather than a week from submitting it through UCAS. So happy as Keele is definitely my first choice, I loved it as soon as we drove up on the open day
Reply 30
Original post by Ambz27
I applied to study Biomedical Science at Keele and got my offer through a week after they acknowledged my application, rather than a week from submitting it through UCAS. So happy as Keele is definitely my first choice, I loved it as soon as we drove up on the open day

So there's quite a big chance we'll be course mates next year!? :smile: that's so exciting!
Reply 31
Original post by Ambz27

Hii, I've also received an offer to study biomedical science at Keele! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Hello!
Is any one doing a health foundation year at keele?
Iv applied for health foundation year to radiography :smile:
x
Course applied for: Biology
GCSE Grades: ABBBBCCCCCP
AS Grades: D in Biology, D* Sport and Exercise Science
A2 Predictions: I left sixth form as i hated it there.
BTEC 90 Credit: D*D* in Applied Science
BTEC Extended: D*D*D* "
Unconditional??: Conditional, need to get DMM..
Where else you applied: Lancaster (got an offer), Liverpool, Cardiff, Nottingham Trent (all pending)

Keele is my favoured choice atm :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 34
Course applied for: MGeol Geoscience
GCSE Grades: AAAAAAABBBB
AS Grades (If you did AS): ABCD ( messed up maths) :frown:(
A2 Predictions: ABC or A*BC not too sure (geography, biology, maths)
Unconditional??: No lowered from ABB to BCC
Where else you applied: Leeds, Birmingham, Hull, Portsmouth.
I got offers from all but now deciding which one to firm
Reply 35
Applied nearly three weeks ago, but have not heard anything. Really want to make Keele my first choice for Management, but worried I won't get a response?
Course applied for: International Relations
GCSE Grades: -
AS Grades (If you did AS): A*,B,D
A2 Predictions: A*,B,C
Unconditional??: Conditional ( ABC )
Where else you applied: Kent, Southampton, Birmingham, Lancaster.
Hi all, for those asking about not hearing back from us about offers, we're turning offers around in about 9 days. So if you haven't heard anything for a few weeks we'd recommend emailing our admissions team with your name and UCAS number at [email protected].

Paul, digital team
Reply 38
I just received an offer to study Law with the conditions of ABB
Hi I've received an unconditional offer for Adult Nursing with health foundation year! ☺️

Quick Reply

Latest