The Student Room Group

Pharmacy at Leicester

I have a pharmacy interview coming up for the new course at Leicester on 26th of Feb and I was wondering if anyone else will be in the same group as me and how are you guys preparing for it?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey I also have a pharmacy interview from Leicester on the 27th of feb. For preparation I'm going through standard pharmacy interview questions like why pharmacy and values and ethics and planning what sort of things I could say. Also do some research on the uni and what makes them different?

Hope your interview goes wellll and good luck with your preparation!
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 2
Thank you and good luck on your interview too. What other unis have you applied to?
Reply 3
Original post by AnnBinu
Thank you and good luck on your interview too. What other unis have you applied to?

Thanks I've also applied to aston, dmu, Loughborough but got rejected from tbe universityof birmingham 🥲

What about you?
Reply 4
I've applied to Aston, Keele, Lincoln and Liverpool. I've got my Aston interview coming up and I've got offers from Keele and Liverpool. I haven't heard anything from Lincoln. Don't worry Birmingham is quite hard to get into. Have you had any other interviews?
Reply 5
Original post by AnnBinu
I've applied to Aston, Keele, Lincoln and Liverpool. I've got my Aston interview coming up and I've got offers from Keele and Liverpool. I haven't heard anything from Lincoln. Don't worry Birmingham is quite hard to get into. Have you had any other interviews?

Congrats on your offers! The aston interview was more casual and the interviewer was really nice so hopefully it goes well for you. I've had aston and dmu interviews and have offers from the rest. What a levels are you doing?
Reply 6
Original post by S_340
Congrats on your offers! The aston interview was more casual and the interviewer was really nice so hopefully it goes well for you. I've had aston and dmu interviews and have offers from the rest. What a levels are you doing?

That's great, well done!! I'm doing bio, chem and maths. What about you?
Reply 7
Original post by AnnBinu
That's great, well done!! I'm doing bio, chem and maths. What about you?

Thank youu, I'm doing chem, psych and maths. How are you finding maths? I'm struggling a little bit, especially mechanics
Reply 8
Hi guys, was leicester quick to reply to your application? also what grades did you apply with?
Reply 9
Original post by hali🤧
Hi guys, was leicester quick to reply to your application? also what grades did you apply with?

Hey yeah leicester took around 3 weeks to reply and give me an interview. I applied with AAA. Have they replied to yours yet?
Reply 10
Original post by S_340

Hey yeah leicester took around 3 weeks to reply and give me an interview. I applied with AAA. Have they replied to yours yet?

did they send a confirmation email when u applied or not? i’ve applied and all the other unis i’ve applied to have sent an email saying they’ve received my application except leicester
Reply 11
Original post by S_340
Thank youu, I'm doing chem, psych and maths. How are you finding maths? I'm struggling a little bit, especially mechanics

Honestly me too it’s definitely my least fav subject. I watch tl maths videos and do questions on physics and maths tutor but yeah I struggle with it too
Reply 12
Original post by wondji
did they send a confirmation email when u applied or not? i’ve applied and all the other unis i’ve applied to have sent an email saying they’ve received my application except leicester

Check your spam, I thought the same and I emailed them and turned out that it went to my spam
Reply 13
Original post by hali🤧

Yeah they took around 3 weeks for me too but honestly don’t worry. They’re probably just doing it in batches. What other unis have you applied to?
Reply 14
Original post by AnnBinu

Check your spam, I thought the same and I emailed them and turned out that it went to my spam

thank you i just checked but nothing yet. i guess they’ll get back to me soon though
Reply 15
Original post by wondji
thank you i just checked but nothing yet. i guess they’ll get back to me soon though

Are you sure? You should email them then because they send emails saying thank you for your application and stuff
Reply 16
Original post by AnnBinu

Are you sure? You should email them then because they send emails saying thank you for your application and stuff

yeah i’m sure. i’ll send an enquiry then because i did find it odd. maybe my application didn’t go through? i applied internationally so that might be why.
Reply 17
Original post by AnnBinu
Yeah they took around 3 weeks for me too but honestly don’t worry. They’re probably just doing it in batches. What other unis have you applied to?

okk good that makes me a bit less worried, i’ve applied to aston, UEA, Keele and UOB, i’ve heard back from the first three already. where did u apply to?
Reply 18
Original post by wondji
yeah i’m sure. i’ll send an enquiry then because i did find it odd. maybe my application didn’t go through? i applied internationally so that might be why.

have they replied? because i also did not get an email from them
Reply 19
Hey @AnnBinu did you get the information email about the interview from Leicester? How r u preparing for the actual interview section?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending