The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

guess so
deadly serious!
Reply 9362
Dollaleigh
guess so

:lovehug: :hump: :blushing:
lol im splitting my time between here and kicking off at sithius on the "i dont like freshers week" thread! :biggrin: i wonder how long before i get banned off the mods :biggrin:
Dale :)
:lovehug: :hump: :blushing:

teehee :blushing:
Dollaleigh
teehee :blushing:

91 :biggrin: Not as high as my tsr gf :wink:
Reply 9366
I always thought it was semi-serious.
michael_owen
this thread is halariously shallow...who ever enters it must be a moron.....

i also have a profile pic with hair, so ladies if you could say, with or without hair is better???just dont rate my pic..

it seems if you are ugly pretty boy wanna bes that have barely gone through puberty then you get high ratings i.e psorian and dale, so ill bring my pics up(profile pic with hair, and my skin head look in post) and see if i get a rating of over 50 by being lippy.

and dollaleigh gets about 48 she looks like a goldfish with cyctic fibrousis...
michael_owen
it seems if you are ugly pretty boy wanna bes that have barely gone through puberty then you get high ratings i.e psorian and dale, so ill bring my pics up(profile pic with hair, and my skin head look in post) and see if i get a rating of over 50 by being lippy.

Lol. Someone got up on the wrong side of the bed. 52
yakety yak dont talk back
Reply 9370
Guess I'll give this a go too. There's a pic in my profile.

Are you supposed to rate the person who posted above you? If so, I'd rate you Bear_Grylls, but I think you'd prefer a rating from a girl!
Reply 9371
I wish a certain smoo and co. would come back and the seriousness could be gone with the reintroduction of fruitratings.
Reply 9372
imtired, i hate that sig :frown: ive booked an appointment at the opticians..
Reply 9373
michael_owen
this thread is halariously shallow...who ever enters it must be a moron.....

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/110/049sm5.jpg

i also have a profile pic with hair, so ladies if you could say, with or without hair is better???just dont rate my pic..

with
Reply 9374
3 pineapple stars for n0b0dy
Me Me Me...

Thats me on the right with the Mrs. :smile:
michael_owen

Definately Hair.
Reply 9377
new pic, watch the tan :cool: n yes, yet again u cant seeee meee :giggle: :ninja:
n0b0dy
new pic, watch the tan :cool: n yes, yet again u cant seeee meee :giggle: :ninja:

i dont think anyone should rate you until we can see your face you tanned wench(new favourite word, getting it into conversation as much as poss) oh n 85
Reply 9379
wench (wnch)
n.

1. A young woman or girl, especially a peasant girl.
2. A woman servant.
3. A wanton woman.

wan·ton (wntn)
adj.

1. Immoral or unchaste; lewd.
a. Gratuitously cruel; merciless.
b. Marked by unprovoked, gratuitous maliciousness; capricious and unjust: wanton destruction.
3. Unrestrainedly excessive: wanton extravagance; wanton depletion of oil reserves.
4. Luxuriant; overabundant: wanton tresses.
5. Frolicsome; playful.
6. Undisciplined; spoiled.
7. Obsolete Rebellious; refractory.

:wtf?: im nice ok? :mad: :p:

Latest