The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Well, maybe. I can take a photo of my new hair I guess, as long as you're not MEAN.
Right, how do i put the photo on here?
The Solitary Reaper
Well, maybe. I can take a photo of my new hair I guess, as long as you're not MEAN.

Okie dokes.
You go to my account, then my photos, then select edit photo. Not hard.
Reply 1224
kashmir.noir
:puppyeyes:
Yes.

The jeans fit really well, you can't deny that.

:puppyeyes: Fine.

Where do your jeans come from then?

lol, actually I can. I'm sorry, but everything I've got from A&F (I used to really like them several years back, don't know what I was thinking) fit terrible, and the quality was very unsatisfying. I can't remember much about the jeans, but t-shirts were really ill-fitting and their designs were…bleh. I also got a brown ‘leather’ belt from them and it felt as if it had been made of polyester instead of leather, buckle was also some weird mix, everything about it just spelt the word crap (including quality). Perhaps I’ve just had bad experience with them, but they don’t really appeal to me and the opening of their store in savile row is probably the worst thing that could possibly happen (neighbouring exclusive stores like Richard James, Gieves and Hawks etc). Might be different for other people.

It really depends, probably April 77 and cheap Monday usually... (haven't got many jeans, got a few cords)

Edit: my dad has a pair of A&F jeans, they are really ripped, loose and boot cut, and don't look very good. Then again, he's 50 and shouldn't be wearing stuff like that. Lol
Done I think. It's coming down soon though, sorry it's a crappy angle with my head cut off etc etc etc.

Be nice.

EDIT and my cheeks look fat. Hmm. Maybe I should change it.
Aristoteles
lol, actually I can. I'm sorry, but everything I've got from A&F (I used to really like them several years back, don't know what I was thinking) fit terrible, and the quality was very unsatisfying. I can't remember much about the jeans, but t-shirts were really ill-fitting and their designs were…bleh. I also got a brown ‘leather’ belt from them and it felt as if it had been made of polyester instead of leather, buckle was also some weird mix, everything about it just spelt the word crap (including quality). Perhaps I’ve just had bad experience with them, but they don’t really appeal to me and the oppening of their store in savile row is probably the worst thing that could possibly happen (neighboring exclusive stores like Richard james, Gieves and Hawkes etc). Might be different for other people. :p:

It really depends, probably April 77 and cheap Monday usually... (haven't got many jeans, got a few cords)

Okay well, I could have sworn you spell it as courdroys but oh well.

Hmm. I have 5 pairs of jeans from A & F theyve lasted, and lasted, and I theyre all the torn and frayed ones (cause I was rebelling against preppyness at one point) But maybe its cause you are skinny. Perhaps.

I think for the guys it may be different, but there are very few places that I can buy t-shirts that are tight all over, and stay tight even if you wear them, the whole day, and that too in XS.

I dont buy belts from A & F and rightly so, but i'm sure you saw it looked like it was polyester before you bought it. I swear by Etienne Aigner, Italian leathers the way to go.

Otherwise, im all for ZARA, Mango, Bershka, Ralph Lauren, Diesel and not to forget Forever 21!!
The Solitary Reaper
Done I think. It's coming down soon though, sorry it's a crappy angle with my head cut off etc etc etc.

Be nice.

EDIT and my cheeks look fat. Hmm. Maybe I should change it.

Why do you look so troubled? Very nice emo angle.
My cheeks are big too.

Is your nose pierced?
ur hair is wel kl m8
kashmir.noir
Why do you look so troubled? Very nice emo angle.
My cheeks are big too.

Is your nose pierced?

Because I am troubledddd.

My cheeks aren't REALLY big. I hope.

The angle is because this is a macbook, the camera is stuck to the screen so i have to lean down and press the button otherwise you see up my nose. I suppose I could've just pressed the button and run backwards to get a distance photo.

Yes. It doesn't stand out that much in real life.

Are we done? Can it come down?
The Solitary Reaper
Because I am troubledddd.

My cheeks aren't REALLY big. I hope.

The angle is because this is a macbook, the camera is stuck to the screen so i have to lean down and press the button otherwise you see up my nose. I suppose I could've just pressed the button and run backwards to get a distance photo.

Yes. It doesn't stand out that much in real life.

Are we done? Can it come down?

Blimey you've changed!
Hispanic-Impressions
Blimey you've changed!

You haven't. :p:

Are you stalking me?!
Reply 1232
kashmir.noir
Okay well, I could have sworn you spell it as courdroys buy oh well.

Hmm. I have 5 pairs of jeans from A & F theyve lasted, and lasted, and I theyre all the torn and frayed ones (cause I was rebelling against preppyness at one point)

I think for the guys it may be different, but there are very few places that I can buy t-shirts that are tight all over, and stay tight even if you wear them, the whole day, and that too in XS.

I dont buy belts from A & F and rightly so, but i'm sure you saw it looked like it was polyester before you bought it. I swear by Etienne Aigner, Italian leathers the way to go.

Otherwise, im all for ZARA, Mango, Bershka, Ralph Lauren, Diesel and not to forget Forever 21!!

It may be different for girls. I got a pair of jeans from energie about 2 years ago, and strangely, they fit really good and lasted for ages. However, that doesn't rule out the fact that energie is waaaay over priced for the quality of their products.

If you want really tight t-shirts that stay tight, then American Apparel is probably the best place to get them, n_n but they only come in plain colours.

If you want to see how a real leather belt should look like, then take a look at Oliver Sweeney...now that is :coma: (though it's a bit unfair comparing quite an upmarket brand against a mass-marketed brand such as Abercrombie)

Strangely, I ordered them online lol (although I have been to San Francisco a couple of times)
The Solitary Reaper
You haven't. :p:

Are you stalking me?!

:frown:

You stalked me first :p:!
aw i wanted to see but its gone! damn me and my slow reading
Hispanic-Impressions
:frown:

You stalked me first :p:!

It's a good thing! You've always been pretty.

And it was an accident. :mad: It's my coursework's fault for being such a drag I have to spend all my time on here to avoid doing it.
The Solitary Reaper
It's a good thing! You've always been pretty.

And it was an accident. :mad: It's my coursework's fault for being such a drag I have to spend all my time on here to avoid doing it.

Heh thanks. But it sounded more like that I still look 15 or whatever :p:.

Ah I know the feeling. I should be making a card model for my art project... but... well.
78/100 ^ :tongue:
SHAC attack!
Comical?

Oh well Fannyface loves me, (and I think that she is cheating on me) so don't stress, as I'm loved by TSR's UBER HOT BABE, I think:confused:

Anyway, she is blonde and a being a gentleman ,I prefer them:love:

who's she then :hubba: ?
o rly?

wers da pix then :deal:

Latest