The Student Room Group

Food Addiction online research: Participants needed

Many, many participants needed for my PRP to explore food addiction and correlations between adverse parental bonding experiences from childhood and emotional eating.

Hope you have a few spare minutes to fill out this questionnaire and help!
And of course feel free to post your research in this thread where you need participants, more than happy to participate in your studies (as you might have noticed on this board;-) )

Good luck to you all!
Regina:smile:

Attachment not found
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ReginaHo
Many, many participants needed for my PRP to explore food addiction and correlations between adverse parental bonding experiences from childhood and emotional eating.

And of course feel free to post your research in this thread where you need participants, more than happy to participate in your studies (as you might have noticed on this board;-) )

Good luck to you all!

Attachment not found

Done! :smile: Could you do mine as well?
https://uscmarshall.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_3mkc4ScrX5Oxs9L
Reply 2
Thanks a lot! Done yours, too! haha, what a lovely study, makes one feel really good:biggrin: Best of luck with it!
Done! All the best :smile:
Reply 4
Thanks a million, Lauren! Let me know if I can return the favour at some stage:smile:
Original post by ReginaHo

Good luck to you all!

Attachment not found

Hi I have completed your study :smile: please would you complete mine in return it takes about 5-10 mins https://derby.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_d5WYcUAs8mhINff thanks
Reply 6
Done, Survey123, this time your link worked also flawlessly for me. Thanks so much for participating in my study. Good luck:smile:
Filled it in.
Reply 8
Thanks so ever much for your support, Markova21! Just sing out if I can return the favour for you!:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending