The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Reply 1
I'm going Bradford college to do a Foundation Degree.. so I guess that means I'll basically be in Bradford Uni..
Well, I hope I'm going, I applied through clearing, got my place but happen to be on holiday for the first two days of the induction week..
I hope that won't affect me, I contacted the tutor but he's away till the 12th, and I go on holiday on the 10th eeek!
<3
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Reply 2
Cool wt u doin ur foundation degree on? There must be more people going to Bradford????
Reply 3
**Raises flag for Bradford**

I'm hitting the inland shores of Bradford to do Computer Science, and (From what the contract says, hopefully it isn't decieving me) I'm crashing out in Kirkstone Halls (Block J, if you wanted to know) for 39 weeks!

Rumour has it that it's £1-a-pint up North, so that should prove kind to my pretty poor-looking budget! :biggrin:

And yeah, I applied through Clearing after being turned down from Leeds, UEA and Northampton, but Bradford leapt at me and went "<3!".

Winnar!
Reply 4
Heyah,

goin' 2 Bradford to.
I am about to start Business Economics, stayin' at Kirkstone 2 but do not know which block, how to find that out ?

peace
Reply 5
I am thinking of doing biomedical sciences/pharmoclogy fora year and then transferring into pharmacy. Can I still get accomodation? AND has anyone done what I intend to do?
Reply 6
where the hell are we meant to apply for accomodation?
Reply 7
do you have your enrolment pack? Im sure theres something on there about accomandation or just ring them up. Im still waiting for my enrolment pack and i start in 2 weeks lol
Reply 8
well i only got in via clearing today
Reply 9
Hi,

I guess I'll be heading to Bradford come January, will be into Mobile computing.Anyone else on the same boat?

Latest

Trending

Trending