The Student Room Group

Bradford vs Keele University Physiotherapy

I have received offers from both Bradford University and Keele University. Can anyone please compare the two and whether Bradford with a higher ranking would have the edge over Keele? Or is Keele University’s Masters degree in the fourth year more beneficial?
Original post by beandim
I have received offers from both Bradford University and Keele University. Can anyone please compare the two and whether Bradford with a higher ranking would have the edge over Keele? Or is Keele University’s Masters degree in the fourth year more beneficial?

Hey @beandim :smile:

Firstly, I just want to say a huge congrats on receiving the offers!

If you have any questions about the Physiotherapy course here at Bradford please do just let me know and I'll do my best to help. You can also chat to some of our current Physiotherapy students directly, and ask them what it's really like studying here and any questions you have about the course or general student life at Bradford. You can chat to them using Unibuddy here :smile:

I wish you the very best of luck for the future whichever decision you decide to make :smile:

Becky
Original post by beandim

Hi @beandim!

I would highly suggest using Unibuddy like @University of Bradford suggested. I also suggest looking at total hour of placements you will receive, and also the modules you will have. I know that Keele has all of their modules listed on the website and hyper linked to show more information. Also look at the accreditation received from the both.
Reply 3
the biggest difference between the two are - Bradford is a 3 year bachelor degree and Keele is a 4 year Intergrated masters degree. With Keele you will have up to 30 percent more clinical hours due to the extra year.
I can't seem to find any information on whether or not students spending 4 years are more employable compared to students who spend 3 years in a bachelor's degree.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending