The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

MC Hawking IV
Your racism just further illustrates my point.

woo. who was tlking about race :confused:
Mr_Homosexual
but, also: bisexual ppl sometimes find it harder to 'come out' cus they are 'neither one or the other' and feel that ppl wont understand in the same way....

Good point there.
ok, who are the fags? Polthegael I'm looking at you.

Homosexuality is a condition where a male has been given too many hugs from his mother. The solution: he simply needs to be beaten up.
Biggles

Homosexuality is a condition where a male has been given too many hugs from his mother. The solution: he simply needs to be beaten up.

:eek: I'm refraining from virtual violence :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Biggles

Completely uncalled for. Bigoted comments such as these dont need to be aired.
Reply 45
Biggles

of course... thats why so many gay ppl have such a close relationship with their mothers that they are practically disowned by them?? :confused:
Reply 46
Biggles

lol hilarity
lubilu
nearly 16.. y?
im just hyper so i usually sound about 10.. heheh :biggrin:

your avatar is really annoying and I find you to be a cheap imitation of louplou
Biggles

I think thats disgusting. I think its horrible that someone can have views like that in today's society. I'm fed up of physical violence shown towards gay people becasue of the way they live their life. It's not thier choice to be gay, they just are. I don't know how you can talk about homophobic abuse so casually its a serious matter.

Also , you're wrong in your definition of homesexuality. You can have a homosexual women :tongue: Yet again the gays win the argument :smile: hehe
Biggles
The solution: he simply needs to be beaten up.

I like to do my part in helping out.
MC Hawking IV
I like to do my part in helping out.

What, throwing petty insults across a street then running because of the fear of being raped? :rolleyes:

Or is that just the people around where I live?
Reply 51
Fleff
What, throwing petty insults across a street then running because of the fear of being raped? :rolleyes:

sorry: being gay means we have MORE, not less taste.....
Fleff

Gay people can't rape anyone, they're too scrawny and weak. So I always hurl physical abuse, it'll teach them their lesson better.
Mr_Homosexual

Is that why you like the taste of ass?
Just like all str8 ppl arent scrawny, opps thats 2 generalisations in one thread :rolleyes:
Mr_Homosexual

weather you are gay or straight we are all equal.
MC Hawking IV

Do you have to be so crude? Homosexuality is not merely about sodomy. It is about two people of the same sex being attracted to each other. Not all gay people bugger each other you know. There is a little thing called celibacy --- look at Stephen Fry as a good gay role model.
MC Hawking IV
Gay people can't rape anyone, they're too scrawny and weak. So I always hurl physical abuse, it'll teach them their lesson better.

So that's why whenever gay people are attacked, it's always by a group against one or two... Why's that? Because you're afraid? I mean, after all, being afraid is what makes them so "unacceptable" in your mind. Isn't it?
MC Hawking IV

Not as much as you would, I'm sure.
MC Hawking IV

easy now, no need to be hasty.

Latest

Trending

Trending