The Student Room Group

Any advice on studying a second degree? :)

I'm half way through my second year at uni and and starting to think about my options after graduating. I know its a bit early but I'd like to learn more about it! :smile: I'm currently studying Acting and am thinking about studying for a second degree in history once I graduate. Does anyone have any advice or have gone through a similar process? Thanks alot !
Original post by Josef Cooper
I'm half way through my second year at uni and and starting to think about my options after graduating. I know its a bit early but I'd like to learn more about it! :smile: I'm currently studying Acting and am thinking about studying for a second degree in history once I graduate. Does anyone have any advice or have gone through a similar process? Thanks alot !

I assume you are aware that you won't get a student loan?
Original post by Josef Cooper

As ageshallnot has says- you wouldn't get a student loan so would have to pay the fees yourself. Also consider why you would want to do it- what would you get out of another undergraduate degree?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending