The Student Room Group

Tomi Lahren and milo

What're your thought on these two individuals?

Scroll to see replies

Ugly moron and idiot blonde bimbo.
Reply 2
Original post by Mathemagicien
Not seen much of her, but from what I have seen, Tomi Lahren is a rather dumb but pretty face of the pretty face of the alt-right.

As for Milo, he is a gay Hitler.

Tomiiii is the poster girl for the Alt-right/white supremacists and also what's the hype about this milo guy being banned from social media? What did he do?
Don't think much of Lahren, but Milo is great because he makes legitimate points and is useful for entry-level redpilling normies.
Milo's a professional troll. Tomi Lahren speaks a lot of sense. Plus, she's pretty hot.
Don't give a damn about any of them.
Reply 6
Original post by Lord Gaben
Milo's a professional troll. Tomi Lahren speaks a lot of sense. Plus, she's pretty hot.

What by calling refugees rape-ugees. She has a lot of built up hate and anger for whatever reason. And also,she looks basic at ****,nothing hot about her.
Milo thinks he's a god-tier, like the guy in my avatar.
In real life, Milo would never say the things he says on the internet, he's just a cuck irl.
Original post by queen-bee
What by calling refugees rape-ugees. She has a lot of built up hate and anger for whatever reason. And also,she looks basic at ****,nothing hot about her.

I think you will find that a lot of her anger is justified. Plus, she's only 24, so she's becoming more maturer in the way she expresses herself. I was really amazed at the way she carried herself on Real Time with Bill Maher.
Tammy is just a Poundland Milo. She trolls like he does but unlike him complains like a ***** when people troll her back.
I muucchhhhh prefer Lauren Southern (plus she's hotter :hubba: )
I would do her in a heartbeat, I'd never do him.

As for their politics, they both talk a lot of sense.

Oh, and did I say already? I'd totally do her. :kiss2:

(Couldn't find the emoji for what it would look like, sadly.)

Who stole your milk? :biggrin:

Trust me, from a man's point of view, she is scorching hot.

She is quite pretty. Though that's the only good thing about her.

Original post by astutehirstute

Wouldn't go that far though.
Original post by cbreef
She is quite pretty. Though that's the only good thing about her.

Wouldn't go that far though.

Well she is way hotter than the girls who go for me, let's put it like that. :biggrin:
On Tomi I have no thoughts, as I have no idea what she gets up to because she is irrelevant. I just know that she screams a lot.

On Milo these are my only thoughts: do not feed the trolls. Ignore them, as attention is what they crave.
Tomi Lahren is an attention whore who deliberately tries to provoke liberals in order to make herself relevant. I respect her for debating leftists but it's a shame that every debate she takes part in, she gets absolutely violated.

Milo is a hypocritical prick who uses his homosexuality to validate his arguments. He claims that he has facts to back him up whilst working for Breitbart, the same organisation who say have facts to prove global warming is a hoax. He only speaks at colleges because that way he can manipulate weak minded impressionable white boys.
Milo is kinda crude and I don't really follow him anymore. He used to be worth listening to occasionally, but now he's overdoing the flamboyant provocateur persona. He's become too much of an ass.

Tomi Lahren I don't know too much about. All I've seen of her was when she was on the Today Show. She wasn't exactly the most intellectual person in the world, but she seemed okay. She made a few good points here and there, and was still patient and polite despite basically being in the lion's den.
Reply 18
Original post by astutehirstute

Loooool scorching hot???? I don't know any Man who considers her to be hot. Maybe it's all the bull **** that comes out of her mouth
Reply 19
Original post by StrawbAri
Tammy is just a Poundland Milo. She trolls like he does but unlike him complains like a ***** when people troll her back.
I muucchhhhh prefer Lauren Southern (plus she's hotter :hubba: )

I can't breath :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending