The Student Room Group
Ayr Campus
University of the West of Scotland

UWS Commercial Music 2017

Hi, just to see if anyone has stll to hear back either from this course? either rejection or acceptance?
I had an audition in Jan and not heard anything back yet but a girl in my college had an audition last Tuesday and got accepted by thursday!!!! :/ so starting to panic a bit now :frown:
Reply 1
Original post by emac98
Hi, just to see if anyone has stll to hear back either from this course? either rejection or acceptance?
I had an audition in Jan and not heard anything back yet but a girl in my college had an audition last Tuesday and got accepted by thursday!!!! :/ so starting to panic a bit now :frown:

Heya, did you get any news from them yet? I got an unconditional last month and I also had my auditions in january. I dont know any one else who's applied though so Im not sure how long its taking for them to get back to other people. What year entry was it you applied for?
Ayr Campus
University of the West of Scotland
Reply 2
Original post by LewH97
Heya, did you get any news from them yet? I got an unconditional last month and I also had my auditions in january. I dont know any one else who's applied though so Im not sure how long its taking for them to get back to other people. What year entry was it you applied for?

hiya, yeh i got a conditional!! im aplying for 2nd year so i need to pass my college course to get in so fingers crossed!
turns out my collee were witholding my reference because they want me to stay and do HND next year :angry:

Quick Reply

Latest