The Student Room Group

To get an A Level in Further Maths

Could i get an A Level in Further Maths if I've done; D1, S1, S2 S3, FP1 and FP2?

If so, I've done D1, FP1, and FP2 which got me an AS level 3 years ago. If i do S1, S2 and S3 now will it become a full A Level or is there an expiry date to do so. (In Edexcel btw.)
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Thatlost1
Could i get an A Level in Further Maths if I've done; D1, S1, S2 S3, FP1 and FP2?

If so, I've done D1, FP1, and FP2 which got me an AS level 3 years ago. If i do S1, S2 and S3 now will it become a full A Level or is there an expiry date to do so. (In Edexcel btw.)

There is no expiry date and as long as S1,2,3 were not used for your maths A level then yes a full FM A level would be awarded.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by gdunne42
There is no expiry date and as long as S1,2,3 were not used for your maths A level then yes a full FM A level would be awarded.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks
Original post by Thatlost1
Thanks

You should note that you have missed the normal entry deadline for this summer so any entries will be more expensive and also that, since the specification is changing, next summer is the last opportunity to sit modular A level maths units for the first time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by gdunne42
You should note that you have missed the normal entry deadline for this summer so any entries will be more expensive and also that, since the specification is changing, next summer is the last opportunity to sit modular A level maths units for the first time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

How much more expensive will it be?
DW I found the price.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest