The Student Room Group

Graduate entry medicine waiting list 2017 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 340
What was your GAMSAT score?
For some silly reason I envisage myself being on a waitlist for Nottingham and offer from Liverpool. I really really want to go to Notts. Everything is in it for me.

What happens if you’re in a position where you’re waitlisted but got an offer somewhere? Is there a deadline you have to accept the offer. Is it a case of having to gamble and not accepting the offer and hoping on the waitlist?
Thanks in advance
Original post by eilidhchambe
For some silly reason I envisage myself being on a waitlist for Nottingham and offer from Liverpool. I really really want to go to Notts. Everything is in it for me.

What happens if you’re in a position where you’re waitlisted but got an offer somewhere? Is there a deadline you have to accept the offer. Is it a case of having to gamble and not accepting the offer and hoping on the waitlist?
Thanks in advance

You have to accept in may/June and reject and gamble on waitlist if you really want to. Liverpool is actually much harder to get into from interview stages going forward. Interviews don’t always mean offers no matter how much prep you’ve done on paper
Original post by Dr squared
You have to accept in may/June and reject and gamble on waitlist if you really want to. Liverpool is actually much harder to get into from interview stages going forward. Interviews don’t always mean offers no matter how much prep you’ve done on paper

It’s not GEM for me for Liverpool, and some years they’ve accepted 100% of grad applicants to their a100 course, I’m not naive just went to uni here and all my house mates are medics here so quite clued up on the odds I’m dealing with for A100 haha! No way would I expect to get on A101- all my friends last year got rejected and we had the guaranteed interview scheme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending