The Student Room Group

How to study for new spec of OCR Chemistry (B SALTERS)

Could someone please give me some advice on how I can revise for the new spec of ocr chemistry, the content is really hard but also there is only one practice paper that I am able to use so I was wondering if anyone knew how I can improve my exam technique.
Original post by osmanomar012
Could someone please give me some advice on how I can revise for the new spec of ocr chemistry, the content is really hard but also there is only one practice paper that I am able to use so I was wondering if anyone knew how I can improve my exam technique.

There are 3 sets of new spec papers ( 1 Specimen set, 2 Practice sets) so i would use them.

Also the old spec papers are still relevant, alternatively you can use new spec papers from other exam boards. Chemistry doesn't change much, so oing any sort of q's is the best way.
Reply 2
Original post by HopelessMedic
There are 3 sets of new spec papers ( 1 Specimen set, 2 Practice sets) so i would use them.

Also the old spec papers are still relevant, alternatively you can use new spec papers from other exam boards. Chemistry doesn't change much, so oing any sort of q's is the best way.

Do you think you could send me a link to the practice sets?
Reply 3
Original post by osmanomar012
Do you think you could send me a link to the practice sets?

I think your teacher has to access the practise sets for you? I only have hard copies of them and no access to the mark schemes

Quick Reply

Latest