The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

University of Liverpool freshers?

Are there any group chats or anything on facebook for the University of Liverpool freshers 2017?
Original post by Max12121
Are there any group chats or anything on facebook for the University of Liverpool freshers 2017?

I know right! I have been looking for something like that too! Gonna be there Sept this year :smile:
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 2

I've seen a few groups but they're pretty general, haven't seen any group chats or anything on it. Be cool if one got made though.
Morning guys :smile:,

I do know that a lot of our students are on this Facebook page -https://en-gb.facebook.com/events/524783254383414/?acontext...newsfeed..
Have a little look and see what you think.
I hope it helps you to mingle and get to know this fabulous City.
Have fun and be safe. :smile:

Original post by cheshirejames
I know right! I have been looking for something like that too! Gonna be there Sept this year :smile:

Original post by Owain53
I've seen a few groups but they're pretty general, haven't seen any group chats or anything on it. Be cool if one got made though.

Im on the group on fb but no group chat- I'd rather wait for results day if i get in incase I join the chat and then don't get in and have to leave ahahaha how sad would that be

What are you all looking to study and what accom?? French and German at Melville Grove for me :h:
Reply 5
Original post by ImagineCats
Im on the group on fb but no group chat- I'd rather wait for results day if i get in incase I join the chat and then don't get in and have to leave ahahaha how sad would that be

What are you all looking to study and what accom?? French and German at Melville Grove for me :h:

I can invite you to a group chat on fb if you like :smile: I'm the same, idk until results day if I will get in or not. But everyone's in the same boat really there. Some in the group chat won't make it there.

Business management with a year in industry :smile: plus I applied for Vine Court and Crown :smile: hoping I get Vine tho cos it's just outside the business school :smile:
Original post by Owain53
I can invite you to a group chat on fb if you like :smile: I'm the same, idk until results day if I will get in or not. But everyone's in the same boat really there. Some in the group chat won't make it there.

Business management with a year in industry :smile: plus I applied for Vine Court and Crown :smile: hoping I get Vine tho cos it's just outside the business school :smile:

sent you my fb :smile:
Reply 7
Are you guys buying tickets for events now or when you move in?
I'm worried about buying tickets and finding no one else who's going!
Reply 8
Original post by Owain53

Hey I'm doing business management ( with a year in industry) and going to crown place. What grades do you need to get in??
Reply 9
Original post by llou26
Are you guys buying tickets for events now or when you move in?
I'm worried about buying tickets and finding no one else who's going!

Somebody gave me the idea to wait until we move in to accomodation. They will still be selling tickets and bands then so you can find out which one everyone's going to.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending