The Student Room Group
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth

DSA help

I'm dyslexic after a diagnosis at 10 - however I need a report from post-16. Although, I don't want to pay for another test just so I can get support from my uni and DSA. Anyway I can get a free dyslexia assessment or some crazy way I can get my DSA application approved without a post-16 report? Any advice will do!!
Original post by Photogs
I'm dyslexic after a diagnosis at 10 - however I need a report from post-16. Although, I don't want to pay for another test just so I can get support from my uni and DSA. Anyway I can get a free dyslexia assessment or some crazy way I can get my DSA application approved without a post-16 report? Any advice will do!!

Afraid there's no way round it, your university might having funding to reduce the cost a bit, mine did. Also if you compare the cost of an assessment to how much the support you d get would cost it ll be worth it.
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
Afraid there's no way round it, your university might having funding to reduce the cost a bit, mine did. Also if you compare the cost of an assessment to how much the support you d get would cost it ll be worth it.

Okay thanks, I figured there wasn't anyway around it. I was just hoping for some potential loop hole 😂

Quick Reply

Latest