The Student Room Group

maths edexcel c4 june 2016 paper help.

Attachment not found
I basically did this paper last year and I had it remarked and asked for a copy back from the exam board. now that the mark scheme is out I have looked at my answer and the marks schemes and I can't see why they haven't given it to me. I got 2/4 and missed out on the m1 and a1 marks. here is a picture of my working out.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by the traveller
I basically did this paper last year and I had it remarked and asked for a copy back from the exam board. now that the mark scheme is out I have looked at my answer and the marks schemes and I can't see why they haven't given it to me. I got 2/4 and missed out on the m1 and a1 marks

It's too late to get another remark. What was the question and marks?
Original post by NotNotBatman
It's too late to get another remark. What was the question and marks?

i understand that but i was hoping someone could maybe explain why i didnt get the marks. i have attached my working its june 2016 c4 q7c
i understand that but i was hoping someone could maybe explain why i didnt get the marks. i have attached my working its june 2016 c4 q7c

You wrote the incorrect limits 3 times, so you lose the m1(check the notes it says award m0) and the a1 mark can't be gained because of that.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by NotNotBatman
You wrote the incorrect limits 3 times, so you lose the m1(check the notes it says award m0) and the a1 mark can't be gained because of that.

wow, you sir are a legend thank you so much. I feel quite silly right now but nonetheless, thank you for your help.
wow, you sir are a legend thank you so much. I feel quite silly right now but nonetheless, thank you for your help.

No problem; I lost 1 mark on that question last year :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest