The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

Unite Housing

Roughly how long does it take for Unite to get in touch about accomdation? I accepted my offer to stay at James Watson Halls a week ago and haven't heard anything from Unite, yet all of my friends have. I've rang and emailed numerous people and haven't really had a conclusive answer 😅 I'm just worried that I might lose my space in the halls
They're slowly calling everyone for you to pay your deposit and find out your flat, they have a lot of students to get through XD
They'll get to you don't worry, a lot of people I know haven't had their call yet
I'm in James Watson as well :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
I got accepted into Trafalgar halls and it took them about 5 days to get in touch. They sent me an email with a booking form that I had to fill in. I would double check your emails and spam folder for that email. it was from "[email protected]". If you can, try excluding any @unitestudents.com address to your spam filter.
It took them 2 weeks to email me after i accept my offer. 6 days later unite student emailed me booking form. And im still waiting for their call for my to take my depo. So it will take awhile for them to email back to you . Dont worry 😁😁
Hi everyone, Hannah from the Housing team here! It takes a couple of weeks for the Unite team to telephone you to pay the deposit over the phone from when you have accepted the offer. If you miss their call, don't worry as they will email you afterwards to rearrange!
Original post by IsThisReal
I got accepted into Trafalgar halls and it took them about 5 days to get in touch. They sent me an email with a booking form that I had to fill in. I would double check your emails and spam folder for that email. it was from "[email protected]". If you can, try excluding any @unitestudents.com address to your spam filter.

what flat are in trafalgar halls and is there a group chat

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending