The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE or UoL Accommodation needed

I missed the guaranteed housing deadline and am looking to takeover any LSE or UoL accom. Please reply if interested thanksss!
Original post by Anonymous
I missed the guaranteed housing deadline and am looking to takeover any LSE or UoL accom. Please reply if interested thanksss!

is this for uni of leeds? if so i have a room i need someone to take over!
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by tisha.patel_
is this for uni of leeds? if so i have a room i need someone to take over!

no sorry it's for the university of london. thanks for your reply tho :smile:
Reply 3
I have a silver enuite plus in IQ Highbury accommodation. 338 pounds per week, from 9/1/2023 to 8/31/2024.If you need,please contact me!!!

Hey I have a Classic Ensuite in the YUGO Therese House (Zone 1), and I'm looking for someone to take over the tenancy. £370 per week, 51 weeks. All bills are included. Available from 10 Sep 2023 until 1 Sep 2024. Some students from the block are from LSE if important.

https://yugo.com/en-gb/global/united-kingdom/london/therese-house/classic-en-suite-129504

Please contact me if you’re interested:smile:
Reply 5

i have a 40 week contract at Sidney webb house that i am looking to give up. It’s an en-suite

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending