The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

Portsmouth vs Bath Spa

Hi, I’m year 13 planning on going to uni for September 2025, but I’m debating my choices. I’m planning on doing either Film production at university of Portsmouth or film/tv at Bath spa. They’re slightly different courses but I was wondering from people who are at either, what the unis are actually like to go to. Just general university life as it were. Thanks
Original post by Boxofducks
Hi, I’m year 13 planning on going to uni for September 2025, but I’m debating my choices. I’m planning on doing either Film production at university of Portsmouth or film/tv at Bath spa. They’re slightly different courses but I was wondering from people who are at either, what the unis are actually like to go to. Just general university life as it were. Thanks

They’re neither of them particularly known for film production - how did you narrow it down to these 2?

Do you have any particular hopes for what you want to use your degree to do?
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
They’re neither of them particularly known for film production - how did you narrow it down to these 2?

Do you have any particular hopes for what you want to use your degree to do?

Well I visited them and I really liked the campuses and the courses themselves seemed like something I’d want to do. Plus I’d heard from my teachers that in the past couple years loads of media students had been going to Portsmouth and Arts Bournemouth.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending