The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

Digital Marketing degree apprenticeship at the uni of Portsmouth?

I’m interested in studying a degree apprenticeship in digital marketing at Uni of Portsmouth. Only thing is, I live about an hour and 20 minutes away. I’m in Berkshire and don’t see many other universities close by offering a degree apprenticeship in digital marketing.

I just want to know, how often would I be expected to come to uni, and is there a way I could attend the class remotely? I know there have been a lot of universities offering to attend class remotely since covid.
Reply 1
Hi,

Are you able to use Public Transport or maybe talking to the uni about adjusting the schedule and let them know your situation. Hope this helps.
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Reply 2
Original post by Iamok1999
Hi,

Are you able to use Public Transport or maybe talking to the uni about adjusting the schedule and let them know your situation. Hope this helps.

It depends on how often I have to go in for, I know it’s going to be work mostly but I’m trying to find out how often I have to go in to uni during this course. I did do a level 3 apprenticeship before and we went in once every 2 weeks. I’m guessing uni would be more often… but yeah. I rather not make the journey everytime if I can help it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending