The Student Room Group

Is there hope for Gotham season 3? Is it worth watching?

S1 and s2 (well other than the last 2 episodes) were AMAZING but is season 3 about monsters? Why couldnt if just stay a detective REALISTIC drama? Sighhhh
Original post by Secretnerd123
S1 and s2 (well other than the last 2 episodes) were AMAZING but is season 3 about monsters? Why couldnt if just stay a detective REALISTIC drama? Sighhhh

Err its Gotham and its not about realism lol.

S3 was fine Im assuming its the one ive seen. With Titch and the Joker and the Court in it. It was perfectly watchable and stable. Not sure id call it amazing. the only episode i can recall that was better than average is that 2 or 3 parter when he went after the killer. generally id give the series a B.
Damn, I love Gotham. Haven't seen season 3 yet as I only got cable last month and can't worked out a legal way to watch old episodes, but I think it should be way more popular given how awesome it is.

I'm not sure I'd describe it as a "realistic drama" though! :tongue:
Original post by Sabertooth
Damn, I love Gotham. Haven't seen season 3 yet as I only got cable last month and can't worked out a legal way to watch old episodes, but I think it should be way more popular given how awesome it is.

I'm not sure I'd describe it as a "realistic drama" though! :tongue:

Netflix
Netflix

Season 3 isn't on Netflix in the US yet, only 1 & 2.
Netflix

Oih apparently it is now. Thanks for the heads up. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest