The Student Room Group

The Liverpool FC Thread XVII

Welcome to the 17th Edition of the Liverpool Football Club thread!

Previous threads:

Spoiler

(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
reserved.

Also Liverpool are crap.

@Mess. which midfield loanee will have their contract terminated first Zakaria or Arthur? Imagine not being able to make either midfield, imagine not being able to get games in Juventus' midfield.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 2
Original post by bj27
reserved.

Also Liverpool are crap.

@Mess. which midfield loanee will have their contract terminated first Zakaria or Arthur? Imagine not being able to make either midfield, imagine not being able to get games in Juventus' midfield.

Every year there needs to be a banter club and Liverpool and Chelsea are fighting hard this year.

Melon was a panic loan for a midfielder who was always injured and couldn’t get into a **** midfield even when fit, baffling.

At least Arsenal are keeping City honest beginning of the season but don’t see this being a Leicester type season with one of the randoms winning the league.
Reply 3
Original post by Mess.
Every year there needs to be a banter club and Liverpool and Chelsea are fighting hard this year.

Melon was a panic loan for a midfielder who was always injured and couldn’t get into a **** midfield even when fit, baffling.

At least Arsenal are keeping City honest beginning of the season but don’t see this being a Leicester type season with one of the randoms winning the league.

City have this league sorted, Arsenal looking like contenders but they're a Saliba injury away from being the old Arsenal.

I guess you'll get a new midfielder sorted this summer.
Thread reported

@sr90 sort this out. Can't have nonsense thread starters.
Reply 5
@sr90 banish this troll from my thread please
Reply 6
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 7

BEST RB OF ALL TIME!!!! BACKPOST SLEEPING MERCHANT
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 8
And my favourite.
Reply 9
Cool I'm done.
Hi @04MR17

Please do you mind tagging posters in the previous Liverpool XVI thread, so they know we have a new thread? Thank you.

Link: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5517564&page=501
Original post by Zerforax
Thread reported

@sr90 sort this out. Can't have nonsense thread starters.

Gave the thread to the first poster who I know to be a Liverpool fan.
Reply 12
Original post by sr90

Should be me. I'm a Liverpool fan
Hadn’t seen this thread until now - thought we had just ran out of things to say after yet another lethargic performance at the weekend.
Original post by sr90

I'm not sure if I should be offended! But thanks :colondollar:
Original post by bj27
Should be me. I'm a Liverpool fan

Biggest Liverpool fan around when we're not winning.

The Liverpool FC Thread XVI
Zerforax 2,176
mr tim 1,438
bj27 1,214
Mess. 832
Mushi_master 672
samir12 596
Lúcio 490
8013 233
Wired_1800 208
Gob Bluth 195

Pretty sure mr tim is a bot so you're basically the 2nd most active poster on the LFC thread! :colondollar:
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Mess.

Expecting Man City to break 100 points and 120 league goals this season.
Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Tsimikas; Henderson, Thiago; Salah, Jota, Diaz; Nunez.

Subs: Kelleher, Adrian, Konate, Phillips, Gomez, Ramsay, Bajcetic, Fabinho, Milner, Elliott, Carvalho, Firmino
(edited 1 year ago)
Looks like a 4-2-3-1, 4-2-4 or 4-4-2? We will see.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 19
Good to know that European referees are aware of the rule that strangling and/or both hands across Mo Salah’s chest aren’t a foul.

Also, why does McManaman really aggressively enunciate that ‘ing’ at the end of words.

Quick Reply

Latest