The Student Room Group

Guess the Pokemon (TSR Pub Quiz 2017)

Ah, good old Pokemon. Few of us have never played or watched it. Tonight, we are situated in the Gaming forum. As part of the TSR Pub Quiz 2017, the Procrastinate Inn is delighted to present you...

Guess the Pokemon!

Credit to CheeseIsVeg, the mastermind of this quiz. I am but a mere host. All praise for this quiz should go to the amazing Cheese!

There are ten pictures with the silhouette of a Pokemon. Every three minutes, a picture of a different Pokemon will be posted. Due to the fast-paced nature of this quiz, if it is obvious that someone meant to answer for the previous Pokemon (a.k.a. if they post the answer to the previous Pokemon a second after I post the next Pokemon), they will be allowed to post their real answer regarding the present Pokemon's identity.

As per standard, the first correct answer gets one point and the subsequent correct answers get half a point.

The rules are the same as always (follow the rules of the site and do not cheat in any way possible).

The quiz starts at 8:30 PM. See you then!

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Michiyo

Ah, good old Pokemon. Few of us have never played or watched it. :daydreaming:

Ah, but I am a part of the few. I'll save myself the embarrassment of answering picachu to all of them and not participate. Have fun!
In. I should do well at this. Gen 1 to 7 ezpz.
Excited :biggrin:
The first thing I thought of when I saw the title was one of the vines someone decided to tag me in on FB.

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)
Please take me out of tonights tagging. Wont be able to make it.

Cheers
Reply 8
But I won't be on at 8:30PM :frown:
Original post by BuzzyB73
Ah, but I am a part of the few. I'll save myself the embarrassment of answering picachu to all of them and not participate. Have fun!

:five:
Original post by BuzzyB73

WAs going to go for jigglypuff myself but I’ll follow your lead and give it a swerve!!
rock and roll
Original post by Tommy1boy
Please take me out of tonights tagging. Wont be able to make it.

Cheers
:yy:
Original post by Amullai
But I won't be on at 8:30PM :frown:

:rip:
How many more quizzes are there going to be? Also I can't join any of them lol, since like 2 weeks ago. :frown:
I got excited for a moment, then I realised this is as easy for me as 2+2. I have every Pokemon game ever made and I can name every single Pokémon by silhouette anyway. Give me a proper Pokémon quiz please.
Original post by cosmicsnowflake
How many more quizzes are there going to be? Also I can't join any of them lol, since like 2 weeks ago. :frown:

I think this is the 50th one... So 20 more :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Welp Im screwed
I'm in. I feel quite confident with Gen I - IV pokemon. Anything after that - no idea.
Original post by Glassapple
I got excited for a moment, then I realised this is as easy for me as 2+2. I have every Pokemon game ever made and I can name every single Pokémon by silhouette anyway. Give me a proper Pokémon quiz please.

Are you sure? We could go full anime where it isnt an ekans but a poliwag from above lol.
Original post by Glassapple

What is the name of the TM05 Move in Gen. I.

Quick Reply

Latest