The Student Room Group

TSR News Quiz #137 (17 Feb 2024)

Welcome to your TSR Quiz of the Week!

Welcome to the hundred-and-thirty-seventh instalment of the Quiz of the Week series!

Visit the master thread for more details of the series, and to sign up for notifications when a quiz goes live!

How it works
This quiz is conducted via Google Forms, and you have until next Friday at midnight (or Thursday at 11.59pm if that is clearer) to play the game! The form will ask you to fill in your TSR username, and this is essential if you want to be in contention for the prize! Please feel free to comment and share your scores below this also makes verifying the scores easier!

Once again you'll notice the tiebreaker question in place. As usual, this is one where the answer is a number, and if there's a tie for first place, the winner of the prize will be the person who gets closest to the correct answer! (And yes, it can also help us spot anyone who looks like they might have received help from Google as they did the quiz.)

Scoring
The form will automatically score the quiz for you. Once again we're able to offer a prize of 100 rep, thanks to the Community Staff! We are also continuing to trial further prizes of 50 and 30 rep for second and third place respectively.

Happy quizzing!
Quotey McQuoteface :awesome:

Please note that you'll need to calculate your own score for Q1 following the scoring guidelines and add it onto your score for Q2-9 that the form gives you :smile:

Spoiler

I think I got 7 which is impressive for me yay!

Enjoyed the first Q haha :tongue:
My staple 4/10 :smile:

Thank goodness for Q1 or my score would be halved
4 🥲
7/9 !

(With a few lucky guesses…) It’s been a while… but hoping to do the quizzes regularly again!
(edited 2 months ago)
7/10, which is pretty good going for me!
Reply 8
I scored 8
I'm going to close the rep competition now and announce the results!

:king1: 1st: @MysteryyyGirl86 (10)
:king2: 2nd: @Andrew97 (9)
:king3: 3rd: @AMBITIOUSLEARNER (8)
=4th: @flowersinmyhair, @CheeseIsVeg, @CatusStarbright and @Tatakae L (7)
8th: @erin11 (6)
=9th: @emm4nuella, @04MR17 and @agent_duck343 (4)
12th: @STiron9 (2)
13th: @scar-the-queen (1)

Because it was a bit more complicated to score Q1 this week, I'm going to link the results spreadsheet here in case anyone would like to query their score.

Congratulations to our winner this week! :woo: @Pwca, could you please award the usual rep prizes, 100 rep for our winner, 50 rep for our runner-up and 30 for third place? :smile:

Don't forget to play this weekend's quiz if you haven't yet done so!
Original post by Saracen's Fez
I'm going to close the rep competition now and announce the results!

:king1: 1st: @MysteryyyGirl86 (10)
:king2: 2nd: @Andrew97 (9)
:king3: 3rd: @AMBITIOUSLEARNER (8)
=4th: @flowersinmyhair, @CheeseIsVeg, @CatusStarbright and @Tatakae L (7)
8th: @erin11 (6)
=9th: @emm4nuella, @04MR17 and @agent_duck343 (4)
12th: @STiron9 (2)
13th: @scar-the-queen (1)

Because it was a bit more complicated to score Q1 this week, I'm going to link the results spreadsheet here in case anyone would like to query their score.

Congratulations to our winner this week! :woo: @Pwca, could you please award the usual rep prizes, 100 rep for our winner, 50 rep for our runner-up and 30 for third place? :smile:

Don't forget to play this weekend's quiz if you haven't yet done so!

All done :smile:
Original post by Pwca
All done :smile:

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending