The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Dundee adult nursing 2018

Has anyone received any offers yet from Dundee for adult nursing?

Scroll to see replies

I’m still waiting for child nursing, apparently they don’t do offers/interviews until after mid February?
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
I’ve applied to both :smile: I had my adult interview but not child yet but yeah you’re right not till mid feb is what it says on the website x
Original post by chloemilne
I’ve applied to both :smile: I had my adult interview but not child yet but yeah you’re right not till mid feb is what it says on the website x

have u heard anything for child nursing yet?
Original post by emmmmaaaaa
have u heard anything for child nursing yet?

Not yet and it’s started to stress me out
Original post by chloemilne
Not yet and it’s started to stress me out

Yeah me too 😫
Yeah me too 😫

Don’t be stressed, I was the first person to do the interviews and I was only given an offer yesterday! I’m sure you’ll hear soon!
😊
Original post by tweediepie
Don’t be stressed, I was the first person to do the interviews and I was only given an offer yesterday! I’m sure you’ll hear soon!
😊

I think I was one of the first too, mine was on the 18th of January x
I think I was one of the first too, mine was on the 18th of January x

So was mine! 😱 was it the first session? If it was, we were in the same interview! X
so was mine! 😱 was it the first session? If it was, we were in the same interview! X

I was in the second session, just crazy how long it’s taking to hear back it’s like nearly 2 months 🙈 x
I was in the second session, just crazy how long it’s taking to hear back it’s like nearly 2 months 🙈 x

I know, it’s been so stressful! But hopefully it’ll not take too much longer for you! Let me know if you hear back! ☺️
I know, it’s been so stressful! But hopefully it’ll not take too much longer for you! Let me know if you hear back! ☺️

Hopefully not, thank u I will do, have u heard back from anywhere else 😇
Hopefully not, thank u I will do, have U heard back from anywhere else 😇

Nah I didn’t apply anywhere else! 😂 bit risky but it was a good decision cos I only had one interview to do haha
Nah I didn’t apply anywhere else! 😂 bit risky but it was a good decision cos I only had one interview to do haha

Aw that’s good at least you’ve heard back from them then, I’ve been to 3 interviews so far and have my last on Saturday
I have my interview on the 15th, what can i expect?
I have just got an offer for Adult Nursing at Dundee
Original post by HopefulNurse1
I have just got an offer for Adult Nursing at Dundee

Congrats! Are you going to put it down as your first choice?
Original post by miriam.w
Congrats! Are you going to put it down as your first choice?

Yeah I just accepted the place!
Original post by HopefulNurse1
Yeah I just accepted the place!

Must be so happy 😊

I applied to uni a year in advance (deferred entry as I am working right now), but I'm really looking forward to starting in September!
Original post by miriam.w
Must be so happy 😊

I applied to uni a year in advance (deferred entry as I am working right now), but I'm really looking forward to starting in September!

Yeah me too! Still need to get pvg and health check done. It doesn't quite feel real yet. At least you have had a year to get used to it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending